View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 So Bad It's Good 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post So Bad It's Good
We're all probably familiar with this expression. We go in and see a movie and experience horrendous writing, terrible acting, occasionally non-suiting music, and plot holes so massive you could ride a giraffe through them. However, sometimes these movies hit so low that they're actually amusing to watch! What do you think of these kinds of movies?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:07 am

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: So Bad It's Good
Well, this Isnt a movie, but its the only fitting thing i think ive seen: that Zelda cartoon. Its so pathetically written i do indeed find it amusing. Ive never seen a movie bad in that way, so im not sure if 1-2 hours of patheticness would get boring to me or not.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:28 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I don't see too much of movies, so for now, I can safely say The Room. There is no way anyone could be able to write something so terrible and act it out somehow even worse. Yet it's still hilarious to watch.
Spoiler HTML code

Just...amazing

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

:plot: Okay, you want something that is so bad that it is good? The Legend of Zelda Animated Series. That cartoon that pretty much every Zelda fan seems to hate or dislike except for me. I really don't see why it is so bad. I think it is quite amazing in many ways and sure it might be cheesy and it might ruin your vision of Link but really if it does ruin your vision of Link then I really question why you would think that as this is obviously a completely different Link. I don't know what it is about this cartoon that makes it so enjoyable to me but maybe it has to deal with just how Link looks or how Zelda actually does some fighting along side Link for once.

Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:33 pm
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

I have to agree on the Zelda Animated Series. It's so terribly cheesy and the actors are quite laughably horrible, but the fact that it's Zelda in a retro fashion is really cool to me. It makes me wish that "The Hero of Time" was actually a good movie.

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:38 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I've only seen Nostalgia Critic's review of it, but I think it's fine to list Sharknado on here. There were quite a lot of parts I found to be intolerable in this movie, namely the special effects. They were so terrible, I had to call a friend who actually saw the movie to confirm if one part was in the movie and it wasn't NC's editing! Even Troll 2, with it's horrendous effects, actually made me believe it was done by the movie! :evil: However, there were a couple of parts that had me laughing for 2 weeks, namely chainsawing a shark in half. It was so quick I couldn't help but laugh! :lol:

Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]