View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Bad Movies You Loved As A Kid 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Bad Movies You Loved As A Kid
I think most of us here have seen at least one movie as a little kid that was actually extremely bad, but we were still in that development stage in our life to know what was very good or very bad. With that being said, what movies are you ashamed to have seen in your childhood and enjoy bashing now?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Bad Movies You Loved As A Kid
Glad I found this--it seems like a good idea to me, yet it is empty.
Disney's Cinderella 2. Looking back, there really wasn't a well done plot, and it doesn't feel like much creativity was behind it, but little girls watch it anyway, because it's Cinderella... again! I've given it to my little cousins now, and I haven't missed it.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:39 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Any Land Before Time sequel. I forget which one I saw,(there's at least ten of those abominations...) but I didn't mind it when I was little. Now that I've seen the first one, I tried delving deep into my memories to remember it...let's just say I made sure those memories are locked away for good.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
Any Land Before Time sequel. I forget which one I saw,(there's at least ten of those abominations...) but I didn't mind it when I was little. Now that I've seen the first one, I tried delving deep into my memories to remember it...let's just say I made sure those memories are locked away for good.

You grew up just the way I did! :D To be honest, it wasn't too bad of a movie when I was like, 5.

Probably one of the absolute worst movies I can remember watching was called "the littlest brother" (I actually can't remember the exact name, it's been millenium and the details are pretty fuzzy). If I remember correctly, it was about how a little girl loses her dog in a rainstorm, and he befriends a family of rabbits. Even back then, the movie made me want to have a seizure. It's probably a good thing that I completely forgot about it.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:03 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I also saw the Turbo Power Ranger movie when I was little. To think I was actually convinced by those horrendous effects... O.o

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:07 pm

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
I also saw the Turbo Power Ranger movie when I was little. To think I was actually convinced by those horrendous effects... O.o

In my opinion, anything with power rangers is bound to suck. A lot of people would probably want to lynch me on the spot for saying that, but there you have it.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Dr. Dastardly wrote:
FEZeldalord12345 wrote:

In my opinion, anything with power rangers is bound to suck. A lot of people would probably want to lynch me on the spot for saying that, but there you have it.

Prepare to have your face broken! lol jk, I personally loved power ranger, same for my brother. but hell i watched the hell out of pokemon.

but on topic, a movie i can say i find bad now that i loved as a kid was anything spongebob. hear me out, after the movie all its done is get worse

I cant recommend this web comic enough, its just too good, you're missing out if you don't check it out

----

no matter who we perceive to be our biggest threat, our biggest danger or Enemy. in the end, the one we all have to stay aware of is ourselves, its hard to see the shadowing darkness that lies within, even more so to resist.

Theres always that one time, the one time where you feel that rage, such power. maybe for you its more than once, have you never stopped to think? something feeds from that anger, that Darkness within all our souls.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:12 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

twilightstarr wrote:
Disney's Cinderella 2.

Speaking of that, unfortunately, I had Disney sequels thrown at me as well. Good...GOD were they horrendous! I honestly feel unclean knowing that I saw them. Thankfully, Disney has learned their lesson and stopped making forced sequels.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:00 pm

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
twilightstarr wrote:
Disney's Cinderella 2.

Speaking of that, unfortunately, I had Disney sequels thrown at me as well. Good...GOD were they horrendous! I honestly feel unclean knowing that I saw them. Thankfully, Disney has learned their lesson and stopped making forced sequels.

In all honesty, I never really like Disney overall. I mean, they've made some pretty good movies such as Alladin, Monsters Inc and whatever, but I'm just not a big fan of Disney. Mainly because they take traditional Grimm fairy tales, caramelize them, stuff them with cream, deep fry them and smother suger all over them to make it "kid
friendly". Meh :|

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Dr. Dastardly wrote:
In all honesty, I never really like Disney overall. I mean, they've made some pretty good movies such as Alladin, Monsters Inc and whatever, but I'm just not a big fan of Disney. Mainly because they take traditional Grimm fairy tales, caramelize them, stuff them with cream, deep fry them and smother suger all over them to make it "kid
friendly". Meh :|

That's not entirely true. They do make those fairytales more kid friendly, but there are some parts that are somewhat adult, mostly in Hunchback of Notre Dame. I still can't believe that movie got away with a G rating. It really wasn't sugarcoated that much.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next