View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Eragon. 

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

you know I can say its one of the best films I ever watched, I picked it up and saw it a few years ago and tonight I decided to revisit what I truly enjoy, Dragons.
I guess I can say I'm a bit of a dragon fan-boy to be honest, anything dragon related I will utterly love, but I can say, I'm not a big fan of dragons being portrayed as a sole enemy, I'm not a fan of seeing them as overall killers and destroyers, on reason I didn't enjoy Skyrim and Dragons Dogma as much as most, still, they are good games.

but back to my point, that film is still and will always be one of the best I have ever seen, I do know of the books yet never read them, I plan to pick them up, but what gets to me is nearly eight year later, no sequel. so I ask you a few things.

1. Ever seen the movie? (if not why are you here :P)

2. do you want a sequel?

3. what did you like most about the move?

my answers would be, obviously I seen it, yes I want a sequel and what I loved most... try guessing ^^

I cant recommend this web comic enough, its just too good, you're missing out if you don't check it out

----

no matter who we perceive to be our biggest threat, our biggest danger or Enemy. in the end, the one we all have to stay aware of is ourselves, its hard to see the shadowing darkness that lies within, even more so to resist.

Theres always that one time, the one time where you feel that rage, such power. maybe for you its more than once, have you never stopped to think? something feeds from that anger, that Darkness within all our souls.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:15 am
Profile WWW

Kawaii incarnate

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Hello there, my dragon loving brother,

1. Yes I've seen the movie. for some reason I can't exactly remember the whole story(might be smart to watch it again), but I really enjoyed seeing this one. It isn't one of the best movies I've ever seen though.

2. Yes, ofcourse! Why not..?

3. Same here, but the whole setting of this movie also gave little me this special feeling.

And for skyrim: I didn't saw the dragons there as an enemy, to me they were something like 'mind controlled' and the only way to stop this was death. But this is just my point of view, probably becouse I needed an excuse for killing them. :(

Countless choices define our fate, for the future is never truly set.

Cheers.

Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]