View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Video Game Remixes 

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

IGN posted this amazing and beautiful remix tribute for the Metroid Series. This overall is just breathtaking because it is all done with traditional instruments rather than digital emulated instruments or whatever you want to call it. This was done for the series 25th anniversary which Nintendo didn't celebrate but that was probably because Zelda had its 25th anniversary going on in the same year.

I honestly don't know what to say about this but it makes me want to shed tears because it is just so moving and really makes me remember why I love the Metroid series and Nintendo as well. The gameplay clips in this remix are also very moving and touching in my opinion. Just listen to this amazing tribute melody. It is just so beautiful! Nintendo! You better have something in store for Samus Aran's 30th anniversary! Don't leave her out in the cold again! Metroid is one of your most unique franchises and I don't want to see it be neglected.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:48 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Video Game Remixes
...yes, that is a really damn good remix of Metroid music.

However, I like this a bit more.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:08 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Indeed a great remix. I've got to get around to playing Castlevania at some point.

I'm probably going to get negative points for this, but I think the Dissidia version of this theme is better than the original FFX Summoned Beast Battle theme.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:51 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I am surprised that I haven't looked into Pikmin remixes so I managed to find some. I think that this orchestrated theme of the Awakening Wood is quite stunning and makes the one from the game seem like trash compared to this one. I don't know but the Pikmin games have some amazing music but I guess that is a given for any Nintendo game. Apparently one of the music people who helped work on Skyward Swords music also did music for the Pikmin games.

I must say that the Pikmin series is a must play game for any gamer out there because it offers something that is not really seen in any other video game out there. Also because this is another one of Miyamoto's masterpieces. I just cant wait for Pikmin 3, in fact I would even go as far to say that the only reason to own a Wii U at this point is for Pikmin 3. Sure we will be getting a new Zelda game but not until a LONG time. But yeah, once again, if you have not played Pikmin before than I highly suggest you do because it is one of the best games Nintendo has to offer in terms of uniqueness.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:09 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

This is just...glorious to me. A magnificient orchestration of both the Dragon Warrior VII boss theme, which is OK to me, and my all-time favorite normal battle theme!

Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:18 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Monster Hunter 3 Tri is definitely one of those games that if you don't own on Wii then you are missing out on an amazing game. This is just a basic remix of the main theme of Monster Hunter with footage from the Wii game, Monster Hunter 3 Tri. Seriously, this game is bloody amazing and I would go as far to say that the graphics are some of the best I have ever seen on Wii. This in my opinion is just a must play series and there are no if ands or buts.

Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:58 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I just came across this recently and I am very impressed!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:09 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well I was bored and looked for something that I could post in here that was worthy enough and I found this. It isn't much but it is really awesome. Just how it sounds the same but at the same time it sounds different really helps make it stand out just a tad. I really don't have all to much to say except that it is the Ballad of the Goddess theme from Skyward Sword. Yeah, this remix doesn't impress me all that much...

Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:04 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

During architectural design class today, I was able to get onto the internet and while Safety Mode was enabled on the school computers, I still managed to find this glorious remix of Radiant Historia's title theme. Just beautiful.

Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

No, you got to be kidding me! I cant believe that I never posted this 20 minute remix of A Link to the Past called Unsealed. Why is it around 20 minutes long? Because it contain literally all the tracks from A Link to the Past organized to make an epic metal like score. Yes, this is a metal/rock remix but it is perhaps my all time favorite of Zelda remixes when it comes to this genre. Even if you are not a fan of this genre I still recommend listening to it.

Wed May 01, 2013 11:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next