View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 That one song you can relate to the most 

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post That one song you can relate to the most
While listening to a song that I could really relate to this topic just came to mind. Now I know that we have a lot of topics that utilize YouTube videos but this one I think just had to be done. Really I love this topic idea and I also came up with an idea for it as well. You can only pick ONE song. That's it. I know this might be hard but come on now, there has to be that one just that one song you can really relate to. With that said what is it and why?

Fri May 10, 2013 4:38 pm
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: That one song you can relate to the most
For me this is rather easy to answer. Of course there are different situations different songs can be applied to but this one sticks out the most to me. It was back in Grade 10 when I had my mind fully set on becoming a biologist or marine biologist. This is what I wanted to do for a living so I took courses that would apply such as Pre-Cal and Advanced Science. Of course the Pre-Cal is what I struggled with. So much in fact that I just couldn't do it. Realizing that I need that to go on the road of success to become a biologist I was struggling really badly with what I should do. Should I continue taking the Pre-Cal or should I just drop it and find another career path that does NOT need math of any sorts.

The answer was simple. Become an artist. I always had a passion for art and it was really just a hobby so I didn't want to throw that away. It was just such a beautiful skill to let go to waste. Even to this day I am still grieving a little bit over the fact that I cant become what I originally wanted to be but instead of grieving I just need to move on and make with what I got. This song in my eyes and how I relate to it is how I coped with that situation. I will even admit that I listened to this song back when I was going through all that.

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]