View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Favorite Musical Artists/Bands 

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

The title of the topic says it all. What are some of your favorite bands or musical artists? If you want you can feel free to say your absolute number one band or talk about many as it can be hard to choose just one favorite of anything. Go ahead and explain a little bit why you like that certain musical artist/band. Don't just go ahead and slap down your favorite band and leave but knowing how this place is I doubt that will happen but then again... Anyways what are some of your favorite musical artists? It doesn't have to be a band either as it can be just one member of a band. Anyways discuss.

Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:07 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Favorite Musical Artists/Bands
Surprisingly this topic doesn't exist. My favorite band is Pink Floyd, but I don't listen to music outside of game music that much anymore.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:19 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I said it before but my favorite band is Three Days Grace. One of the reasons for this might just be because I own all of their albums. Not all that great of a reason I know but if I had to pick a few other reasons it would have to be because they are from Canada, they had an awesome singer, and their lyrics and songs have some awesome tones to them. I guess another lame reason why I love this band so much would have to be because a lot of their songs are ones I can not only relate to but I can relate it to other things as well such as video games mainly Dead Space. I really don't have a good reason why they are my favorite band but they just are.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:47 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

E.L.O. was the first band I fell in love with. Their songs had so much passion to them with really good melodies that I couldn't stop thinking about them, even during exams!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:30 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Did I mention Thousand Foot Krutch? This band is probably my second favorite band right behind Three Days Grace. This band has got talent, and lots of it. I don't care if you think that just because they are a christian band that it means that all their songs are about God and Jesus because that is simply not true. In fact you could relate the songs to literally anything you want, whether it be God OR more realistic interpretations of life. My favorite thing about this band has got to be the singer though. Even more interesting is that this band is from Canada. Why is it that all the good bands come from Canada? I guess because we know how to rock!

Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:51 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I used to listen to Queen really often as well. I still do whenever the mood hits me. Queen is definitely one of my favorite bands, and I'm still jealous of my parents for being able to attend one of their concerts. :evil:

Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
Tough one...
Either Andy Blueman, or A.R.D.I.
Andy blueman is an amazing artist, but A.R.D.I. gets the honor of having produced my favorite song.
There's a lot of other artists that I like a lot though. Solarstone, Starchasers, Soundlift, Chicane, Danial Kandi, and Gourella to name a few.
I used to like Linkin Park a lot, but they just aren't what they used to be, plus I'm a now trance-addict.
The Verve is anther personal favorite of mine as well.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]