View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Disney songs 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
Little Mermaid is another movie with songs I'm not fond of. Poor Unfortunate Souls is OK, and for reasons you probably already know I HATE Under the Sea! As for the other songs, I don't even remember them.

sweet baby jesus i love that movie

It was my favorite when I was little! I never liked Under the Sea honestly either :/ a bit TOO childish... but I love, loved Part of Your World and Poor Unfortunate Souls. Part of Your World is beautiful, man.

I still even remember the beginning song with all her sisters, lol

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Last edited by Reimeille on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:17 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Disney songs
Reimeille wrote:
Part of Your World is beautiful, man.

I'm with you there, Rei. :D I even like Under The Sea. I think I like all of the songs in The Little Mermaid. I liked The Little Mermaid 2 also. It wasn't bad for a Disney sequel. Overall I'm pretty fond of the songs from the princess movies. I Particularly like Aladdin's music, Tangled's music is awesome, I'll refrain (not) from mentioning Frozen, and *hides behind Twist from FEZ* almost all of Beauty and the Beast, except Gaston's song.

Twist, I'm noticing that you seem to appreciate Villain Songs. :lol: I'm not surprised. :P

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:38 pm

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

is Rio a disney movie? it seems like a Disney movie. anyway, i like no songs from Disney, i will tolerate every song, but its a bit excessive when my ex is singing snowman to me, in french.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

omegabrand2770 wrote:
is Rio a disney movie? it seems like a Disney movie. anyway, i like no songs from Disney, i will tolerate every song, but its a bit excessive when my ex is singing snowman to me, in french.

No, Rio isn't a Disney movie, it's 20th Century Fox apparently. I didn't like either of this movies anyways. And lol in French?? why?? (or is that their native language)

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~

Last edited by Reimeille on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 pm

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

curse ya'll and your disney-singing girlfriends, why i can't i date someone that sings disney

I'm personally sick of Let it Go. I actually didn't like it the first time, when I saw it 3 days before public release (our theatre played it early for some reason), so it's not even that I dislike the hype around it. No one even had heard the song yet. I just... don't like it.

"For the First Time in Forever" (especially its reprise) is one of my faves, though. I like the feeling and how the meaning of 'for the first time in forever' change, throughout the movie.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Twist wrote:
Still, it's worth bringing up how well Let It Go actually works in Latin, it doesn't screw up the rhythm at all, it works really well. I have my doubts anyone's heard Let It Go in Latin, but take my word for it, it's pretty damn good.

That's because I did that on purpose. :P (Thanks though. :rave: ) I did get a little lucky with "id solve" being three syllables though. For the most part, I had to take some time arranging wording to fit the meter. I will say though, it's one of the easier songs to do that with. No One Mourns The Wicked is being much more uncooperative, with all the Latin words for witch being three or more syllables...

Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Black Metal Brony

Black Metal Brony

Heh, it seems like everyone here's got an encyclopedic knowledge of Disney movies except me. :P

With the exception of Tangled and Frozen, I haven't seen a Disney movie in probably... 12+ years? Not since the days where my parents would buy VHS movies to keep me busy, and obviously I don't really remember much from those days. It kind of feels like I've missed out. Maybe I should catch up on Disney movies during this summer at times of boredom...

Anyway, about songs. Only having Frozen and Tangled to accurately refer to, I guess I'll say that I liked Let It Go? Like for some others though, the overexposure has kind of gotten to me too, and it's been a while since I listened to it. Back when I first heard it though, I must've looped it for several hours. Couldn't get enough of it for some reason. I liked For The First Time in Forever too. I actually liked all songs in Frozen except In Summer and that troll song. In Summer I can stand, but I fast forward past that troll song whenever I rewatch the movie. I kind of hate it...

As for Tangled, I really liked the opening song (When Will My Life Begin) and Mother Knows Best was really good too. I liked a few others as well (I See the Light was kinda neat), but I overall liked the music in Frozen better.

Tangled still has a place in my playlists though.

Spoiler HTML code

Just not as big a place.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:00 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I still remember hearing that version at the end of the movie and...her voice actually hurt my ears. Even though I was really happy to have seen a Disney movie in theaters again, I just bolted out of the door when I heard Lovato's voice.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 am

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

WHAT!? How can you hate Demi's voice? Yeah, she's just a Disney pop singer, but I'd say she's the best of them. Her vocal range is pretty good for pop, her voice is strong, and she's good enough with her middle voice that I have no idea where it is. I have to admit though, singing let it go, she just wasn't the same. I liked Idina better for that.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:52 am

Black Metal Brony

Black Metal Brony

Twist wrote:
I'm expecting reluctant defence and indignant outrage in response. :lol:

I'm pretty much indifferent towards Demi Lovato's version... I much prefer Idina's rendition, but I don't really have any problem with Demi's. I don't really like or dislike it so I guess I kind of fall right into the middle of your expectations here. It was really just Meh for me. I have no problems with hearing it or anything, though it's not really something I'd throw into my playlists.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next