View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Chibi Midna Plush Commissions! 

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Hey, you're having some issues finding the light blue fabric, correct? I think I saw something about the right color at michael's today, but I'm not sure if it was quite the correct color. I'll try to do a closer comparison when I go again, and if it's a match, I'll buy up as much as I can manage so we can get some more of these midnas floating about the internets.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Forumite

Forumite

Post Re: Chibi Midna Plush Commissions!
Tristam wrote:
Hey, you're having some issues finding the light blue fabric, correct? I think I saw something about the right color at michael's today, but I'm not sure if it was quite the correct color. I'll try to do a closer comparison when I go again, and if it's a match, I'll buy up as much as I can manage so we can get some more of these midnas floating about the internets.

If you can ask them for a swatch and mail it to me, I can compare it. That will be awesome if it is a match! :D

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:30 pm

Forumite

Forumite

A message to everyone:

Popping in for an update on the plushes. Progress is slow atm since I recently switched jobs, and I am now working 40+ hours a week, as compared to 20 at my other job, so my time at home has been extremely limited. ^^; Rest assured, I will start posting progress pics in the coming weeks! I hope to have these all done by Halloween.

;)

Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Forumite

Forumite

As of right now, I am putting these commissions on hold, due to a family emergency.

My mother-in-law was admitted to the hospital last week due to a heart problem, and almost ended up needing open heart surgery. Long story short, she has a tear in her main artery in her heart, and the doctor has advised her to refrain from any and all strenuous activity. So, in addition to my two jobs, I will also need to pick up the slack around the house for the next few weeks.

Please understand that I will try and fit these into my schedule, however, it might be till right before Christmas that they will be finished.

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2