View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 5:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Midna's Hero's Gallery of Wonders 

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Midna's Hero's Gallery of Wonders
OK, you asked for it, you got it. All your art topics merged. I'll let you do the first post organizing though, finding all those threads was enough work for me ;) .

Also, if you want a different title, just tell me. Like CM's, this is just what I had in mind at the time.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:50 am

Here today, Maybe tomorrow...

Bearer of the Triforce

Bearer of the Triforce

centralservices wrote:
OK, you asked for it, you got it. All your art topics merged. I'll let you do the first post organizing though, finding all those threads was enough work for me ;) .

Also, if you want a different title, just tell me. Like CM's, this is just what I had in mind at the time.

This will do for now, thanks bunches CS.

Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:44 am

Bearer of the Triforce

Bearer of the Triforce

Update bump

Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well, that drawing of the Skull Kid is officially my favorite drawing by you. Seriously, that's impressive, and I think it's a cut above all the other drawings you've posted here. Nice, nice work.

Although now that I look at it more closely, the left side of his mask (his right) seems to be a bit off. The eye looks bigger for some reason, which doesn't make sense if the left side of the face is closer to the viewer, as I think it is. Ah well, just a bit of critique to balance out the praise ;) .

Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 am

Bearer of the Triforce

Bearer of the Triforce

centralservices wrote:
Well, that drawing of the Skull Kid is officially my favorite drawing by you. Seriously, that's impressive, and I think it's a cut above all the other drawings you've posted here. Nice, nice work.

Although now that I look at it more closely, the left side of his mask (his right) seems to be a bit off. The eye looks bigger for some reason, which doesn't make sense if the left side of the face is closer to the viewer, as I think it is. Ah well, just a bit of critique to balance out the praise ;) .

^^; yeah I noticed that too, but I don't want to spend an hour fixing it just to get messed up so it will stay for now, maybe I'll dig it out of my stuff and fix it later.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:19 am

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Yeah, besides that eye that's been mentioned, this looks immaculate- definitely one of your best works (that's been shown to us). ;)

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:21 am
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Triforce

Bearer of the Triforce

DaKing9 wrote:
Yeah, besides that eye that's been mentioned, this looks immaculate- definitely one of your best works (that's been shown to us). ;)

Nothing else has been hidden that is of mention, Dak, okay maybe that kiriban can be moved here since I basically have this gallery here, or, I could make a misc hand and misc CG gallery.

[edit] okay the eye is getting to me, I'm going to fix it but it will be a while before the rescan.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

two loaves of bread

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Midna's Hero wrote:
DaKing9 wrote:

Nothing else has been hidden that is of mention, Dak, okay maybe that kiriban can be moved here since I basically have this gallery here, or, I could make a misc hand and misc CG gallery.

[edit] okay the eye is getting to me, I'm going to fix it but it will be a while before the rescan.

Make sure to keep a full res of the original copied somewhere, just in case things don't go out as planned. ;)

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:27 am
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Triforce

Bearer of the Triforce

DaKing9 wrote:
Midna's Hero wrote:
DaKing9 wrote:

Make sure to keep a full res of the original copied somewhere, just in case things don't go out as planned. ;)

got it in my photobucket.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:38 am

Bearer of the Triforce

Bearer of the Triforce

Another Update bump in the same day? le gasp I must be doing something wrong. I'm not procrastinating.

Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next