View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Valentine's Day 

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Yeah yeah, Valentine's Day is not for another 4 days, but by the time you read this it's 2019 or something.

Despite the fact that many years have gone by and the site is just about as dead as whatever you'd called maximum 30 posts per year, I still check back fairly often. Always I hope that a post was made (My apologies towards MaximumRide, as I did not know how to respond), but understand that the chances of a new post are as almost as low as Nintendo making another game featuring the same companion character, which is to say, almost existent.

Anyways, I think I have gotten a little bit better at digital art. Granted I don't create my own assets and just use ripped versions, or slightly modified ones. Since Valentine's Day was coming up I wanted to make something for it. After two solid days of posing, endless tweaking, adjusting light, and simply waiting for it to render, I have a (probably) final image.

Spoiler HTML code

Valentine's Day Midna

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum. At times the site is down, but if that is the case there is an active Discord server, and if you're interested in joininh then please don't hesitate to PM me. It's a lil' bit stale without some new or returning WMB members.

Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:16 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]