View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 3D Models 

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: 3D Models
Ill send you all mine. Lol, Check ur PMs. :P

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

I make 3D models. All of the Zelda characters I make belong to Nintendo.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:46 am

Question: Can you render any designs from games such as Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask? I'm curious because they have a similar 3D outline, but with less quality and texture.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:47 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I can get the Fierce Diety Link along with his crazy looking sword from Majora's Mask, as for Ocarina of time, look at the image with Zant being stabbed by Zelda and Midna...thats the Temple of Time from OoT. As for OoT Models...Im at a loss :blush:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:49 am

Real Life King Dedede

Graphics Aficionado

Graphics Aficionado

Hm. I'm going to enjoy this. Now, if I do push myself towards doing this, and being ABLE to. Be prepared to answer some questions :). Thanks ^^;

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:53 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

So would 3D Studio Max work? I've had all the TP models for a long time. I can open them in photoshop too, but I can't actually move them in photoshop.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:54 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

3D Studio Max would work, but its pretty expensive. If you already have it, your one lucky man. I have to stick with blender, but blender isn't too bad. :D

Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:56 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I have it, it wasn't expensive at all because I - well you understand.

It's really complicated though. I'd really like to get my hands on Maya.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:03 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

lol...Ill send you the Models I have in a PM. I don't know which ones you have, but some of these are pretty good. (Like the one for Midna's true form, which *cough* somehow got renamed "Sexy" *cough*)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Weird. I have all models except the Iron Knuckle ones. I even have several unreleased monster models. (aka beta)

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:07 am

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Nice! Some of those might be pretty cool! I wonder if they were thinking about making the game continue after you defeated Gannon, so you could hang with Midna...just to wrap things up. That would have been cool.

Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next