View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Minty Fresh 

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

SoulofDeity wrote:
Btw, I can you get the entire Twilight Realm or any other map / monster if you want. I haven't tried mint-ing maps yet, I'm kinda curious how they'd turn out myself. :D
If you could just get me Arbiter Temple (dungeon 4 I believe?) and then a couple of the most common enemies from that temple/dungeon, then that should be enough for what I have in mind. If you could include the mirror chamber while you're at it, that would be all the better.

Btw, no need to make this a priority or anything, I probably wont get around to really using these for awhile. :P

Tue May 15, 2012 11:01 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

TheSkyIsUp:

I don't think I'll be able to get you the arbiters grounds, just look at this mess:

All the arbiters grounds models except the boss room are like this. For some reason, its repeatedly rips the same 2 textures, so I couldn't fix it if I wanted to. Sorry :( Is there anything else I can get you?

Tue May 15, 2012 11:18 pm

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Hmm. Could you try the desert outside of the temple then? Maybe that area would be different. Also, I'd still like you to get me one or two enemies to work with. Preferably the skeleton enemies.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:23 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

TheSkyIsUp wrote:
Hmm. Could you try the desert outside of the temple then? Maybe that area would be different. Also, I'd still like you to get me one or two enemies to work with. Preferably the skeleton enemies.

Yeah, just a gimme a bit to find em. btw, I notice that most of the textures from the boss room that rips correctly are cross compatable with the rest of the arbiters grounds. It could take me a while, but I might be able to retexture those and get you the temple anyway. It probably won't be perfect, but it'll be pretty close.

Tue May 15, 2012 11:46 pm

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Well if you wanted to take the time to do that, I wouldnt' mind. It doesn't have to be perfect. I just feel like I'm asking for too much here. XD
Even if you just get me those enemies, that'd be enough. I can work out my own version of the dungeon if I had to. After all, I'll only make part of it playable in the first place.
So it's up to you. Thanks.

Wed May 16, 2012 12:29 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Alright, got you a few gifts ;D

Original Big Poe
Minty Big Poe

Original Bubble
Minty Bubble

Original Poe King
Minty Poe King

Original Redead
Minty Redead

Original Stalchild
Minty Stalchild

Original Stalfos
Minty Stalfos

I also added these to the first post in this topic.

Last edited by SoulofDeity on Wed May 16, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 am

The device has been modified

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

SoulofDeity wrote:
I don't think I'll be able to get you the arbiters grounds, just look at this mess:

Check texc folder in STG_00.arc. You'll find all textures that was messed. Just replace them with these ones.

Wed May 16, 2012 7:06 am

Visual Communicator

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

SoulofDeity wrote:
Alright, got you a few gifts ;D
Oh man these are great. I hope I do get to finish the project I have in mind now. XD
Your last few links lead to the wrong place btw. I think you got three different links leading to the redead :lol:

I have a question. Unless I'm more unfamiliar with Blender than I realize, these models don't seem to have bones that I can animate with. Do I need to add those myself?

Wed May 16, 2012 12:35 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

They're there. I always move the armature to layer 2 and any extra body parts to the other layers. If you press the numbers 1-9 (the ones that aren't on the numpad) it'll change to those layers. For example, pressing 2 will change to layer 2. Also if you press ~, it will show all layers at once. To move objects to another layer, you just select them and press 'M'.

EDIT:

I just fixed those links. It was a Mediafire glitch, sometimes it doesn't copy to the clipboard correctly.

Wed May 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

TwilightHero wrote:
SoulofDeity wrote:

Check texc folder in STG_00.arc. You'll find all textures that was messed. Just replace them with these ones.

Thanks man! I usually only STG's to get doors and stuff :D

Wed May 16, 2012 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next