View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Childofaeolus' Fan Art! 

Tumblerite

WMB Newbie

WMB Newbie

Bonjour!

Sup guys? I haven't posted on the forums in a bit so I thought I would share some of my fanart. Oddly enough this is my first Midna piece so I thought It would be fitting to have you all see it first.

I'd just like to preface this by saying that I am by no means a professional or even a very good artist. I mainly design clothes and draw a mish mosh of things for fun and the program I use is free.

I've always wanted to make a gaming inspired collection and I decided to have Midna be my first muse and made this Midna inspired outfit... so yeah.

I have really shaky hands which makes drawing long lines and curves tough which is why I've developed such a sketchy and simplified style.

Let me know what you guys think!

I'm thinking of maybe doing Zelda next.

Also! As not to cause any confusion about my signature, my first name is actually Michelle, Liz is the shortened form of my middle name whirch I usually go by.

Last edited by childofaeolus on Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:26 am
Profile WWW

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Aww, I love your style ^.^ This is a really interesting redesign, actually. It looks like it could be inspired by modern fashions. I did a modern-style Midna and Zelda costume redesign myself a while back, but I never finished it. Mine was... Less stylish, I suppose. This looks really punky :D

Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]