View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 The Journey of Link and Midna: Twilight Reunions 

Muah! Goodnight Everybody!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Post Re: The Journey of Link and Midna: Twilight Reunions
Everyone can post their review of my story on the my story thread. My testimonial will also be posted tonight.

I am in a hospital right with my brother now because my mom is undergoing a scope (I think), and a surgery (possibly). Wish her well.

To be a gorgeous mink!
La da da da do dol dee!
It's not pretty being me!

Image Image

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Maybe there's a way for light and shadow to mix

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Demon Lord Ghirahim wrote:
Err. I'm not trying to be mean, AT ALL, please keep that in mind.

Your writing style is a bit confusing. You're in your teens, I wouldn't expect you to write perfectly.
For the most part, yes, it is a good read. Although, there are a few parts that were a bit repetitive.

You're still young, though. In a few years, I can see you writing flawlessly. Good luck.

I know I get a little repetitive. I'm working on it. This next chapter is going to be more clear. I just hope it is.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:07 pm
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

I'm sorry that chapter 4 isn't up yet. Things have just been hectic. Hope to have it up by beginning of next week. Thank you for your patience. :D

Wed May 09, 2012 8:02 pm
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Here is a sneak peek at chapter 4:

Spoiler HTML code

click here at own risk

Thu May 10, 2012 7:49 pm
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

I want to make the little bit that I did make of chapter 4 avaliable to you guys on Monday. If you don't see on Monday, PM me. Sorry, but this chapter will be in 3 or 4 posts not 1.

Last edited by Midna's Fiance on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 20, 2012 2:28 am
Profile WWW

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Ok, I can't keep you guys waiting any longer. This isn't completely finished. There are a few grammatical errors, and errors in spelling. Please comment if you want, please only positive things. Here is chapter 4 ( what I have done anyways). The italics at the end symbolize something important to remember later on.

Chapter 4
2 Lost Siblings

Midna begins to depart from the castle grounds. But as she is leaving she sees Link. He’s laying on the cold Twilight ground, blood oozing from his chest. She breaks the glass separating the two, and rushes to Link’s aid. “LINK! LINK! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!!” She shouts. Link slowly gets to his feet. As Link is turned around, Midna comes up behind him, embracing him and kissing him on the cheek. “ Oh Link I’m so glad your alright!” Link turns around quick and slaps Midna hard. She falls to the ground knocked out.

The dark looking character scoffs, then says, “Foolish Princess! You are blinded by your own misguided love!” He lifts her head up and kisses her on the forehead. He drops her head and turns to his body guards. “Take her away!” He said with great impatience.

They drag her away. While dragging her off, she wakes up. “ Let go of me!!” She groans, struggling to get away. One guard, let go of her in order to unlock the cage. The other guard however, gets head butted by Midna. She tries to get free, but fails in the attempt to do so. The guard gets up and shakes off the pain. The guards pick her up. Midna, screams for help, but was silenced. They put a cloth on her mouth to keep her quiet. Muffled, she says, “Let go of me!” But the guards did not budge. They threw her into her dungeon cell carelessly. She was followed by the tall thin figure. As he came into the light, he said, “ tsk, tsk, tsk, what a pity. I wonder what the people will think, when I tell them that their beloved, princess abandoned them?” Midna squirms, with a tear dripping down her face. “ I think I’ll take this.” He said while taking her crown. Still squirming, she kicks him in the shin. He moans. “Ah, ah, ah.” He said waving his finger back and forth. “...they wouldn’t want to see a dead princess, now, would they?” Being pointed by spears, she stops. Chuckling he says, “Good.”

He gets up and stares down at her while saying, “ Such a pity to see the most powerful Twilight Princess powerless to save her kingdom.” He turns to the guards. “ Hey! You two! Make sure she doesn’t escape. Your lives are at risk.” He turns and smiles at Midna and walks away. The guards slam the cell doors. She is left to herself, crying, alone in a cold, dark cell, tied up.

She thinks, “ Everything! Everything is lost. My family, my love, my kingdom. Nothing can take me out of this misery. I have left my people in the hands of a dictator.”

Outside she can her the dictator speak. “ Behold! For the news I bring to you today is tragic.” Crowd mumbles. “ I bring you this!” He held up the crown he stole from Midna. The crowd gasped, screamed and shouted many mean things. “I found this on the ground when she was fleeing you. She ran from you and never looked back upon on this luscious land. But don’t fear. For I, Lorka, shall make this kingdom rise to power that it once had!!”

The crowd cheered as he finished his speech. He walks slowly back into the dungeon. Midna’s eyes, at this point, were wide. Almost like she saw a ghost. “What have I done?!” She thinks. She began to weep bitterly. “Uncle.” she said closing her eyes.

Lorka tells the guards to open the electrified bars. Lorka bends down to look at her straight in the eyes. He picks her head up by the chin. “Where are your loved ones now? Hmmm?” She shakes his hand away, and gives him an angry stare. He sighs. “ Oh well, I guess you will remain her for the rest of your life. Consider this a.....” He pauses for a moment. “.... late birthday present.”

Midna spent the rest of the night in the cell, curled up in a ball, trying to rid her body of the sorrow she had endured.

Tue May 22, 2012 12:43 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

*sniff* poor midna...

Tue May 22, 2012 1:15 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Looking good so far, MF!
Cant wait to see whats coming next!

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:40 pm

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Thanks I hope to be on more this weekend and finish this chapter.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:50 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

this is far from done!!

Attachments:
File comment: its based off the mirror fragments, they are kinda messed up.
IMG_3495[1].JPG
IMG_3495[1].JPG [ 75.91 KiB | Viewed 1300 times ]

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next