View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 8:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 My life as a writer (Returning Debut) 

Muah! Goodnight Everybody!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Post My life as a writer (Returning Debut)
I decided to get back on tonight to reminisce what I've done here. As I read my fan-fictions, I realized how much I have grown as a writer, and was reminded of the inspiration I received from this site to become a better one. In fact, the reason I write stories is because of the inspiration this site has given me. It was a beautiful fan-fiction written by LightWorldMidna, who I don't believe gets on very much if at all. Anyway, she wrote a fan-fiction about the return of Midna, and how both she and Link felt about each other. It was touching and very emotional, and I recommend it to everyone on the site if you haven't read it. And even if you have, read it again. But I came here to gloat (right?) so let me do that.

I feel deeply about writing; it's an art. I have enjoyed doing it for many years. Language Arts, English, Reading, et cetera, are all my favorite classes in school. My opinions aside, there was a decision I made about three months ago that changed the way I will perceive writing forever. That decision was to write my own trilogy of novels, specifically fantasy novels. It is my own fantasy, much like how the Inheritance Cycle, Elder Scrolls, and The Lord of the Rings are, being their own universe. I have created and placed into my universe, and continue to create, numerous characters, settings, events, and other lore to enhance my story. I've learned a lot from it, including to plan ahead, since I began shaping and merging my universe together. I take pride in calling it my own, and thank this site for giving my the initial inspiration to write. For were it not for you, I would have never conceived of such a clandestine, vibrant, and majestic world as that of Brau.

Thank you WMB Community. I pray for her return someday.

To be a gorgeous mink!
La da da da do dol dee!
It's not pretty being me!

Image Image

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]