View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:30 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 RULES: All Redundancy Aside, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING! 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Post Re: RULES: All Redundancy Aside, READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!
@LegendBoy: fair enough then. Maybe for more privacy though, there could be a specific rank that you have to be at and above to see that content, so that if Nintendo pokes their noses in, then they cannot see it.
Just an Idea. I'm sorry, everyone, to bump/post/rant, or whatever, I just think it will help us acheive our goal. That's all.

MRUS

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:34 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

What's with your panicking about Nintendo seeing our site? If they would see it, they would've done so long ago, believe me. And may other members correct me, but the main thing I want Nintendo to see isn't the forum itself, but the Testimonials and the Gallery we've put up on the main site.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:39 am
Profile WWW

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Rare and I have noticed a few rules broken unintentionally lately. Because of this, Forum Games and Spam can come to change in the future. While the word "spam" is in the title of the sub-forum, spamming was not the original intentions that Freeze had in mind when he changed the name. Because rules have been completely neglected lately (Nothing weird. I can understand why they did. I mean, come on, I broke a few as well.), Rare and I have come to an agreement that the sub-forum itself may need a change. So expect maybe a change in the name and some locked and moved threads in the near future.

And yes, I re-posted here with my awesome and godly powers to bump this thread again if any of you were wondering. The plan changed, so I need to keep you all updated, folks! I also want to mention that this was posted on a phone. Believe it or not, but no Xytoxs were harmed during the making of this post.

And remember, the cat with boots and hat sees everything. <(•.•<)

Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:45 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2