View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Spooky's Non-Fan Art... Art. 

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Hulloes guyses! So it bugged me that all of the art I was posting really wasn't even close to any of my best... I realized that had to do with the Fan Art restriction, and the fact that I have (disappointingly) little LoZ fanart done at the moment. Then I realized I'm a derp, because there's a section here specifically for non-fanart art... so yes. Here's some of my non-fan art... art.

I drew this a few months back to set as my wallpaper, and the more I look at it, the more derptacular I realize it is anatomically. All in all, though, it's not a *horrible* piece of work, and the cuteness offsets some of the derpness.

Spoiler HTML code

Professor Sycamore & Kanto Starters

I drew one of my original characters as an adventure time character, because reasons.

Spoiler HTML code

Adventure Time with Alvar

Here's a random style test, back when I wanted to try to mimic Japanese brush style.

Spoiler HTML code

Japanese Brush Style Lion Creature

Here's another original character of mine. Although his design has changed slightly since I made this drawing, I'm proud of it in terms of shading, so I still like to post him.

Spoiler HTML code

Ed Realism Practice

One of my favorites from my dragon heads series.

Spoiler HTML code

Forest Dragon

Child Cyrus (as in Pokemon Cyrus). I was doing a style test, and in a long, roundabout conversation with a friend I decided to draw Cyrus as a child.

Spoiler HTML code

Child Cyrus

This one is basically a classic of mine by now. Even though I don't play League of Legends anymore, a lot of people are in love with this art primarily because of how madly in love with the skin idea they were. The skin made it officially in LoL under "Gladiator Draven." This is my original art for the skin while I was promoting it before Riot took the basic idea.

Spoiler HTML code

Firedancer Draven

I never colored this one, but in a way, I like it with just the lineart. This is a creature I designed way back in the day that underwent a slight redesign. I still love it.

Spoiler HTML code

Soul Mage

Crystal golem! Not much more to say about this dude.

Spoiler HTML code

Crystal Golem

Goopy goop cell dragon. Again, not much more to say!

Spoiler HTML code

Cell Dragon

Fairly quick black and white sketch of one of my original races, the Scykra.

Spoiler HTML code

Scykra

Last one, purely for amusement. I took 10 minutes a while back to draw Cyrus (again, Pokemon one) as a Tim Burton character.

Spoiler HTML code

Tim Burton Style Cyrus

Phew... well... that's among my favorites, although definitely not all of my favorites. Hopefully that'll keep you guys nice and entertained. ;)

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:56 am
Profile WWW

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

KID CYRUS IS ADORABU! lol

I cant recommend this web comic enough, its just too good, you're missing out if you don't check it out

----

no matter who we perceive to be our biggest threat, our biggest danger or Enemy. in the end, the one we all have to stay aware of is ourselves, its hard to see the shadowing darkness that lies within, even more so to resist.

Theres always that one time, the one time where you feel that rage, such power. maybe for you its more than once, have you never stopped to think? something feeds from that anger, that Darkness within all our souls.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:48 am
Profile WWW

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Thanks XD If it weren't obvious, Cyrus is my favorite human Pokemon character... I won't get into the debate for why here lol.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:20 pm
Profile WWW

Kawaii incarnate

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Wow! The crystal golem looks amazing! It's just.. perfect..? ^_^

Countless choices define our fate, for the future is never truly set.

Cheers.

Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Thanks! ^_^ I made him when I was testing out shading and coloring styles... his lineart took ages, but I colored him in a jiffy. A lot of these drawings are style tests now that I think about it...

Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:06 pm
Profile WWW

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Feel like resurrecting this kinda XD

I've been doing a lot of art that's been mostly conceptual so I haven't been posting it on DA, and I know not all of you follow my DA, so I'll post it here.

I've recently been working on the races for my graphic novel, so I've been doing the black and white bases first. I have 5 more to go, although I'm about half way done with another one.

Mon May 11, 2015 12:14 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]