View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 WYNR's Mixes 

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

I haven't started a thread here? WHAT?! Oh well, whatever.
You'll find most, if not all, my mixes I've made using Traktor Pro 2.

This first one came up with in ten minutes and modified on the fly. No, it's not very complex, but sometimes simplicity is best, right?

Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:43 pm
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

I even included a disclaimer in the description, and they still claim "copyright content blah blah blah" it seems. Hmm...

EDIT: I'll upload it to DailyMotion, so see if you can view it from there. I'll post a link when it's finished uploading.

Last edited by WhyYouNoReal on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:49 pm
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Alright, try this one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xu9g8v ... ro-2_music

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:07 am
Profile WWW

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
sometimes it doesn't matter if you put in a disclaimer or not, some countries block them regardless. For example some of my videos are banned in Germany. wtf?
I've been meaning to ask you this, but I always forget; is FL studio relatively beginner friendly?
I've been thinking about downloading the trial over Christmas break or something when I have time to mess with it, cause I have a few remixes in my head that I've been wanting to bring to light.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:42 pm
Profile WWW

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

There's no one who blocks the videos manually, it's all done through bots and more bots. These bots have some advanced algorithms to check if your video contains anything similar to anything copy righted, then they just check their database to see where this music is copy righted and where it's not allowed to be played. That's why disclaimers don't work, because of bots. The bots also check if there's any laws in any countries that does not allow you to listen to this music, of course, so that's why only certain countries are blocked sometimes.

I remember the time when Sweden weren't allowed to watch any videos of any popular artists on YouTube because it was considered breaking the law. So we were basically completely shut off from music over here for a bunch of years. Glad that's over at least.

Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:15 pm
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Prom3theus wrote:
I've been meaning to ask you this, but I always forget; is FL studio relatively beginner friendly?
I've been thinking about downloading the trial over Christmas break or something when I have time to mess with it, cause I have a few remixes in my head that I've been wanting to bring to light.

Let's put it this way: if you can learn Photoshop or Gimp, you can learn FL Studio.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:56 am
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Just remember that FL Studio doesn't come with any sound samples (drums etc.) or very many VST's (plugins to transforms your sound). So producing music is a bit of an investment. Of course you always have the chice of, erm, t*rr*nts, but either way, I would recommend Vengeance Essentials for your sample packs, and I could help you guys out with what VST's to use or how to tweak a certain sound.

Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:15 pm
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

So, uh, yeah, I haven't posted here in FOREVER because of various things in life, but I've finally managed to get in a decent little mix here. This was originally intended to be a contest entry to play in the euphoria music fest, but I ended up playing it elsewhere, too. If you like house music, you'll enjoy these 40 minutes, I promise you.

https://soundcloud.com/the-galvanized-dj/euphoria-music-festival

Speaking of contest... It's still open for voting, and if you would like you can vote for me here (I hope this isn't spamming...) :

http://apps.facebook.com/whcontests/euphoria-dj-contest/entries/view/11363/997008

*EDIT: Voting has closed and mix was removed accordingly*

Last edited by WhyYouNoReal on Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:35 am
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

New mix. This one was requested a couple weeks ago by a friend who had stumbled onto my work and wanted to *buy* it from me. Now I have people coming to ask me to make them a mix lol. This particular one I made entirely out of songs that I found via soundcloud (but not downloaded from).

https://soundcloud.com/the-galvanized-dj/maia-maia-mix

Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:31 am
Profile WWW

Regularly Exquisite

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Hey guys, I'm back from the dead. Yep, I'm still alive. :lol: It's been over a month since I last came here, and wow, what a surprise! I'm loving the new layout guys. I gotta make sure I don't drift away from here. Again.

Well anyway, I've been up to quite a bit; catching up on school, preparing for college, earning scholarships, and of course messing with them sound waves. :D

Here's a new original I made for my high school for a senior event.

https://soundcloud.com/the-galvanized-dj/take-it-down-original-mix

And just some random messing around.

https://soundcloud.com/the-galvanized-dj/mau5-rob-swire-kat-von-d

I know some of you guys here like Linkin Park. I tried something interesting with it and it turned out pretty well. Unfortunately, mixcloud doesn't support php tags so I can only link you guys here.

Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:24 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next