View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Savoc Records Some Stuff. 

Forumite

Forumite

Post Savoc Records Some Stuff.
[copy-pasta from the MFF]
Okay, so the title doesn't really fit the type of stuff I'd record, but let's just roll with it.

I've started messing around with my guitar more and more now, and I have to write a song for my Guitar II Final. So, while I wait for my brother to get home so I can record him on the drums, I decided to play around on the guitar a bit with the melody and chords.

After playing with my processor a little and the melody, I got bored, and started to mess with the chords. While doing that, I found that there was one setting on the processor that make a water-droplet-esque sound when I tapped the guitar's body. Thus, this thing was born.

That banging sound that's in the background is me tapping the guitar so that the droplet sound goes off. Kinda makes a bit of a beat, but for some reason I didn't fall into a steady beat till later on. This is nothing real good, just something I thought sounded kinda neat.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wwcuim4n3ly
[/copy-pasta]

Yeah, too lazy to type something different for two forums, but I like to post my stuff up in multiple places so I get different kinds of feedback.

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

So, what type of file is it exactly? When I download it, I get a file with no filetype, and making it an mp3 doesn't seem to work.

Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:23 am

Forumite

Forumite

Post Re: Savoc Records Some Stuff.
Friiiiggiiiit.

It;s supposed to either be a WMA or a WAV. Go with WAV first. I forgot that the recording thing on my mp3 player was stupid >.>

Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]