View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Twilight Princess HD 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Twilight Princess HD
Well the game's been out for a little while, so...how is it? I'm not going to be getting it for a while since I don't want to pay more than $25 for one game anymore. Especially for a game like this where it doesn't seem like too much was changed. Hero Mode paired with the Ganondorf amiibo looks fun, but definitely not worth $60.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:18 pm

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I'll have to say the added textures are amazing, gives the game a lot more definition and not as blurry. They also tweaked some of the bloom lighting effects so it's not as intensive as before. Also there are significantly less tears of light for each wolf Llink section. They also added stamps to replace some of the large chest that contained just rupees. So far it's Hylian letters. Other than that I haven't seen much else to report.

My boyfriend said Epona seemed a little harder to control and he was struggling with using the gale boomerang but we both played the Wii version so who knows. I didn't think so myself for controlling Epona and I haven't yet tried to aim in the game (he is playing it right now since I got it for him as a birthday gift and I have no Wii U of my own this I'm not getting it for myself. Will play it at some point though). The models don't really seem to be updated a whole lot which is sad and I've noticed some clipping at points.

I'll let you know about other things as we progress through the game.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:34 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3