View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Tri Force Heroes 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Tri Force Heroes
Here's something I didn't see coming: we're getting another Four Swords-style Zelda game! It's only going to have 3 players, which will be weird, but I'll adapt. On top of that, it's going to have online play!!! That's probably going to be amazing! Even if they don't include single-player, which I doubt, that'll make the game great. What do all of you think about this game? Are you thinking about picking it up?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:55 am

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I do believe they said in the reveal that there is a somewhat limited single player in which you play with dolls, or something like that. I can't say I'm particularly excited about it, to be honest. I'd like to give it a go, but I'm not up for buying it until I see exactly how much content it has.

Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:20 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Tri Force Heroes
Hmm. Well I had a blast with the original Four Swords. Even though it was only limited to multiplayer, it was still fun when I could play. Besides, I think the Anniversary Edition did alright in terms of single-player. I just hope this game has some form of replayability. Once you completed all of the stages, you could do them at harder difficulties, but once that was done, you've pretty much finished everything in the game.

-- Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:37 pm --

Well Tri Force Heroes is going to be released in a matter of days now. Judging from what we've seen, I have 2 concerns. The first is replayability. I'm hoping that they're going to have some sort of randomizer for dungeons so that we're not experiencing the exact same thing over and over again. My other problem is the fact that we can pick each other up at any point and can be a complete jerk. Granted, I think Four Swords had this problem as well, but since there's going to be online play, who knows what kind of jerks we'd run into. Regardless, I'm still looking forward to it.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]