View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Temple of time 

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I agree that the layout is similar, but in OoT, it's not really a dungeon, and to be honest, you don't really spend much time in there.

However, considering how much designs for locations that are supposed to be the same change over the games, and if I remember correctly someone in TP mentions that Hyrule's environments and map has changed over the years, I would wager that it is supposed to be the same place.

Considering the point you make about the master sword, you're dabbling into the logic of time travel, You're unlikely to get a straight answer since the technology doesn't exist and we don't actually know how it works. But from a theoretical point of view, there can't be a Master Sword there. If the same item from different times occupies the same space, there would be a huge issue. But since Link (or the Master Sword, depending on how you look at it) cannot control when he goes back in time to, the only way to make time travelling safe would be the alternate universe theory. Every time you travel through time, you're actually creating another branching direction. My only thought there is that there is only one Master Sword that allows travel between the dimensions, ensuring two never take up the same space. Although, the same doesn't count for people... Hm. It's an interesting thing to discuss.

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]