View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 each timeline is themed 

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post each timeline is themed
Every separate timeline has a particular theme, heros death timeline focuses on death and resurrection. Child timeline focus on regret (link never really knowing Zelda. Link regretting letting midna destroy the mirror) and adult timeline focuses on discovery.

Heros death.
This one is easy to explain, In each of these ones, somebody is dying, or getting resurrected, Zelda one, Gannon, Zelda two, Zeldas death and resurrection

child timeline.
In Majoras mask, link regrets not holding on to navi (god knows why) or staying with Zelda. In tp, link regrets either letting midna destroy the mirror, or not going with her. This timeline is my favorite because it has so many open ended questions, and possible sequels.

Adult timeline.
In these games, your introduced to some sort of vehicle. Boat, trains, dosing matter, but most importantly, the area sprit tracks takes place in was a discovery, made by boat. Nothing else to say here.

So what do you think, is it accurate. What do you think I left out?

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:31 pm

A person to talk to or tell any of your ideas to.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I think that you got everything right on this. You explained everything in good detail.

I LOVE FLORA AS MUCH AS MIDNA!!!!!!

notterribleivan wrote:
Granted. I somehow revive MidnaImp's locked threads.

I wish it was less humid.

Twist wrote:
...He hasn't even posted yet. And this is the Happy Birthday thread. What are you doing? :?

-- 22 Jul 2014, 14:42 --

EDIT: Wait, I actually understood what you said this time! Ok, nevermind. Still, better to reply to his welcome thread than here.

Thu May 08, 2014 4:38 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: each timeline is themed
omegabrand2770 wrote:
child timeline.
In Majoras mask, link regrets not holding on to navi (god knows why) or staying with Zelda. In tp, link regrets either letting midna destroy the mirror, or not going with her. This timeline is my favorite because it has so many open ended questions, and possible sequels.

Yes, but how does Four Swords Adventures fit in with it all, then?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu May 08, 2014 9:31 am

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I havent played it yet but thanks to the actual hyrule historian that I have it says that four swords is like twilight princess but is after TP and has four links. But that lies in toon link which prettymuch is child link or kid link.

notterribleivan wrote:

Twist wrote:
...He hasn't even posted yet. And this is the Happy Birthday thread. What are you doing? :?

EDIT: Wait, I actually understood what you said this time! Ok, nevermind. Still, better to reply to his welcome thread than here.

Fri May 09, 2014 4:13 am
Profile WWW

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

@FEZ I'm not too sure, but I have a theory that vatti is a twili who escaped his realm to attempt to conquer hyrule. What's awesome is that it even works with minish cap.

@midnaimp well.... I have another theory. Perhaps the four sword can open a dimentional rift opening a portal to, simply put, have the other links help. This would explain why every link has their own personality (or voice, if you understand that better) red being more violent (deeper voice), blue is an aristocratic (likes money in the posters/game art, lighter voice) purple, I'm not too sure, but has the deepest voice, possibly a rebel from an alternate dimension.

all in all, I'm really hoping that we get a console game, like "link between worlds", but with many many more dimensions creating a 4th timeline, that may not begin at the end of every timeline, but possibly interjects In between some of the games in the split timeline

Fri May 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Also remember that in ocorina of time that at the end of the game, all of the sages telleported/trapped gannon to the twilight realm and in a way zelda twilight princess is pretty much a sequel to ocorina of time. :rave: :maniacal: :lol: :P

notterribleivan wrote:

Twist wrote:

Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 am
Profile WWW

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

MidnaImp wrote:
Also remember that in ocorina of time that at the end of the game, all of the sages telleported/trapped gannon to the twilight realm and in a way zelda twilight princess is pretty much a sequel to ocorina of time. :rave: :maniacal: :lol: :P

Not exactly, this Gannon is an ancestor of the Gannon in Ocarina. Or likely he was banished to the gerudo desert during the events of Majoras mask, where he was put on trial for his crimes in the arbiters grounds whilst link was in termina.

Thu May 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

But it says exactly in the book that gannon was banned to the twilight realm but he must have gone to the past or the future.

notterribleivan wrote:

Twist wrote:

Sat May 17, 2014 1:00 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

The Ganon sealed in the Twilight Realm was from Link's childhood, after the events of OoT. The Ganon that Link defeated in adulthood broke out of his seal in Wind Waker.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sat May 17, 2014 2:03 am

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

omegabrand2770 wrote:
MidnaImp wrote:

Not exactly, this Gannon is an ancestor of the Gannon in Ocarina. Or likely he was banished to the gerudo desert during the events of Majoras mask, where he was put on trial for his crimes in the arbiters grounds whilst link was in termina.

I think you'll find the Ganondorf from Ocarina of Time is the same one from Twilight Princess. He was trapped in the Sacred Realm, and *something* happened, meaning he got out. With no other options, the Sages decided to seal him in the Twilight Realm instead. (or some people believe the Sacred Realm is the Twilight Realm, but that doesn't quite make sense)

Because Ganondorf was only sealed in Ocarina of Time, rather than defeated, he kept his triforce piece, and that's the reason Link has his at the beginning of Twilight Princess. It had been constantly reincarnated, and was in him at birth.

Sat May 17, 2014 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next