View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Discussion on the Twilight Realm Floating Islands 

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Discussion on the Twilight Realm Floating Islands
So this is more or less a question on why is the Twilight Realm a bunch of floating islands? Did something happen to make it that way or has it always been that way? Did the golden goddesses just create it in this fashion on a whim or was it for a reason?

Well while this doesn't EXACTLY answer the above question, I noticed that the Twilight Realm is very similar to the whole idea of SS with Skyloft and people living in the clouds. Perhaps the Twilight Realm is a reminder of that era?

This also begs the question to whether or not there is anything below the floating islands or if other islands exist beyond the main palace islands (would explain perhaps where the other Twili would be living).

It could also been seen as punishment since the Twilight realm doesn't have a lot to it besides the floating islands. I mean they are more or less floating rocks with no greenery, water, etc. The Twili probably just fashioned them into buildings since well what else is there to do? Or were there building there prior?

What are your thoughts? (also sorry if this has already been done before; its a nightmare trying to figure out what has and hasn't already been said)

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

WMB Gravekeeper

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Discussion on the Twilight Realm Floating Islands
I'm going with my theory that the Twilight was more of a solid continent, and that the ground itself was completely solid before Zant's usurping warped the Palace of Twilight and the world around him into what we see in TP.

Triforce of Power + Lunatic = Mass destruction everywhere.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay forum. At times the site is down, but if that is the case there is an active Discord server, and if you're interested in joininh then please don't hesitate to PM me. It's a lil' bit stale without some new or returning WMB members.

Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]