View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Potential Pokemon Stories 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Potential Pokemon Stories
Twist wrote:
I can just imagine the leader giving the dramatic evil final speech talking about how they must recreate the world in an image of adorableness while he walks around with a Clefairy by his side and a big pink fur coat or something. :lol:

Or if he was just some guy tormented in his childhood and vowed to take vengeance on society with a Metapod that always carried an Everstone without letting it's trainer know.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Twist wrote:
I can just imagine the leader giving the dramatic evil final speech talking about how they must recreate the world in an image of adorableness while he walks around with a Clefairy by his side and a big pink fur coat or something. :lol:

Oh, you mean Delores Umbridge? Yeah, I can totally see her doing that. :rave:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

twilightstarr wrote:
Twist wrote:

Oh, you mean Delores Umbridge? Yeah, I can totally see her doing that. :rave:

Only she can make Clefairy threatening... O.o

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

There was something interesting Chuggaaconroy brought up in one of his episodes of his XD Let's Play. The enemy organization of the game, Cipher, is supposedly scattered throughout many regions, not just the one you're currently in. What if they were brought into one of the handheld games and Shadow Pokemon were tied in? The story could be Cipher taking over the whole Pokemon League and giving new Gym Leaders Shadow Pokemon without them knowing!

Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:46 am

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Actually, I did involve shadow Pokemon in my Pokemon fan fiction, although I don't have that far typed up yet. That idea could easily tie into my story, which I honestly would love to be a real thing. Sometimes I imagine myself as one of the people who designs the stories in the Pokemon games. I could even make it human focused instead of Pokemon focused, because I have some trainer stories in the same setting in my head too, though most of them aren't written concretely anywhere yet. Something I'd like to see expanded is Pokemon contests. In the games, those have been just a little side thing that gets quite repetitive after a while. I'm curious how they could give it more focus and make it more interesting.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

While Eevee is an awesome Pokemon, I imagine some players would get frustrated having to talk to it and keep carrying it around. Its sad to say, but I see it happening. I do agree there should be a normal type Eeveelution though. Sometimes it seems I'm the only one who appreciates normals. The idea about trying to accelerate human evolution is awesome, but I do have to question the evilness of it. Yes, there are humans who would abuse that power, but it's not really out right black and white morality (which is usually required for the kid audience).

And to add a thought, I'd like to see shadow Pokemon in some of the other games. I've never actually played Pokemon Colloseum or Gale of Darkness, but I read enough about them to incorporate shadow Pokemon in my fan fiction, and I thinks it's a cool concept.

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I forget about mega evolution incentive easily with how seldom I use them, but yeah, that probably would be more effective on most others.
Well, when you put their evolution plans in that light, yes, it works if it's clear theyre doing that just to use the power of Pokemon to take over the world or something blatantly black like that. Maybe one of those human evolutions could be a final boss? :maniacal:

Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2