View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Gen 3 Remake Confirmed 

Master of Twilight

WMB Newbie

WMB Newbie

Assuming Move Tutor moves come back, Heat Wave could be viable as well, so that would curb the predictability somewhat.

Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:39 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Having personally used a Mega Banette, I think the reason he's down there is that not having Prankster the turn he Mega Evolves is a huge hindrance, at least with the way I play him. I like him conceptually, but I've found him underwhelming in practice. Even his massive Attack stat coupled with Sucker Punch doesn't quite compensate. Dunno. I could just not be using him effectively.

As for Mega Pidgeot, yeah, he gets let down hard at movepool... I agree with you, Twist. The only other thing I can think of is Ominous Wind, but even that is just a lame excuse for coverage and isn't going to be hitting particularly hard with no STAB and only 60 base power.

Beedrill at least has a better movepool, and a really good ability to take STAB advantage with. Moves like Poison Jab, and X-Scissor will hit like trucks. Hell, Fell Stinger might even be a good idea. And Drill Run and Brick Break offer some nice coverage, strictly speaking of coverage and no utility, of course.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:07 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Gen 3 Remake Confirmed
Well the remakes have been out for a while so I might as well talk about something I heard about them, since I do not own them. Apparently the Gen 3 remakes...don't have the Battle Frontier. O.O ...please tell me this is all just one giant attempt to troll me. I still haven't beaten the Battle Frontier after 10 years, but it's still my favorite aspect of the entire franchise, and it hurts to hear that it's not returning!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8