View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:53 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Isn't it About Time? 

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
Quote:
Let me ask every active member here a question right now. What have you done to justify WMB's existence up to this point?

Because I'm relatively new, as well as busy with my own life like everyone else, the best I could do was to post my testimonial and stay active on the forums. By doing so, I've shown that there are still some people who care about the purpose of this Initiative. I guess I can devote more of my time to doing projects if that will satisfy you, but I am a busy man at the moment, and I confess that events in my life right now are much more important than a video game character. I can only do what I can.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:50 pm

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Isn't it About Time?
THIS SITE WILL NEVER DIE AS LONG AS MIDNA BURNS IN OUR HEARTS

LONG LIVE MIDNA OUR QUEEN OF THE TWILIGHT REALM

BENEDICT DRATHEUS IS A TRAITOR TO THE TWILI :fang:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: My diabolical lair in Soviet Russia, 500 miles below the Earth's crust.
#1MIDNAFAN wrote:
THIS SITE WILL NEVER DIE AS LONG AS MIDNA BURNS IN OUR HEARTS

LONG LIVE MIDNA OUR QUEEN OF THE TWILIGHT REALM

BENEDICT DRATHEUS IS A TRAITOR TO THE TWILI :fang:

Oh no... here we go again. >.< :roll:

Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:32 pm

Treasure Hunter

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

WMB is here for those with the fire in their hearts for the return of our little Imp.

we need not give any proof or clarification that this site has to live, what this site does has nothing to do with you, if you want to leave, then go. wanting this site dead just for you to have a little closure is down right selfish.

as long as the site has live members, as long as it has people who care, it has the right and the power to live as the site it was intended to be.

so if you are rattled by the site being alive then just leave. im pretty sure that should do it for you.

I cant recommend this web comic enough, its just too good, you're missing out if you don't check it out

----

no matter who we perceive to be our biggest threat, our biggest danger or Enemy. in the end, the one we all have to stay aware of is ourselves, its hard to see the shadowing darkness that lies within, even more so to resist.

Theres always that one time, the one time where you feel that rage, such power. maybe for you its more than once, have you never stopped to think? something feeds from that anger, that Darkness within all our souls.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:00 pm
Profile WWW

Tyranny with a Smile!

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Twist wrote:
Alright, we all get it, the site should live and Drath and FF should drop it, everybody can shut the Hell up now.

Agreed. The Hell up is now shut.

Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:25 pm

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Nope, I've already paid for the site for another year, and I'll be sure to renew it again after that. Pretty much every counter-argument that could have been made to your statements has been. Even if you don't care about this site, it is still important to a good number of people. Although forum activity is at an all-time low, the viewership on the main site is pretty strong.

If nothing else, though, it's important to me. As busy as I've been throughout this past year, I still very much enjoy putting together news posts for the main site. Plus, if I ever do find the time to actively post on the forum again, I want it to actually be here. Y'know, just in case.

The site's not going anywhere. As Twist said, if you want closure, I can delete your accounts. Don't take that as a threat or anything; I'm just saying, the option's there. As long as this site is important to at least one person, it'll stay up.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:38 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2