View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ultimate Smash Bros Lineup! 

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Post Ultimate Smash Bros Lineup!
In this topic, we will take any character that is worthy of being a Smash contestant, and give them a Moveset, a stage, and a Final Smash!

Ill start, with Midna:

Moveset:
B: Twili Burst - Punches with her tiny fist, while unraveling a small ball of Twilight.
B>: Twili Smash: - Punches with her "Hair"
B^: Twilight Swing: - An uppercut, with her hair:
Bv: Twilight Slam: - Smashing the opponent into the ground with her fist.
Grab/throw: - Holds the Opponent in a suit of Twilight, then teleports them to a random spot on screen. Sometimes, they automatically stay on, sometimes, they die. Other times, they have to fight for it.
A attacks: All are her swinging her little fists, but while she is holding Twilight Balls.

FINAL SMASH: She dons all of the Fused Shadows, and turns into the OctoMidna! (Self made name)

THe characters can be from ANY game, it doesnt matter, as long as its NINTENDO. Ill accept Sega, as long as its not to out there.

=D

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:06 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Ultimate Smash Bros Lineup!
Hey! We already have a topic sort of like this:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1008

Midna would be the one I would have liked to see in brawl. I don't have any other preferences on other Nintendo Characters.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:08 am

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Post Re: Ultimate Smash Bros Lineup!
FreezeFlame wrote:
Hey! We already have a topic sort of like this:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1008

Midna would be the one I would have liked to see in brawl. I don't have any other preferences on other Nintendo Characters.

OK, you can lock this if you want.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:10 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 3 posts ]