View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:57 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 SoDs Efforts at Bringing Back Midna 

Post Re: SoDs Efforts at Bringing Back Midna
What do you mean "doing nothing"? We've been hard at work with projects such as the book and the first Invocation CD. Both of those will be printed physically and shipped to Nintendo as soon as the book is finished. Physical evidence of our site shows that we went to great lengths to get their attention. Nintendo probably receives thousands of emails a day. In order for us to be heard, we need to split off from the typical crowd and demonstrate how our experience has affected us.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:29 am

Maybe there's a way for light and shadow to mix

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

FreezeFlame gives a very good reason for this SoD

Tue May 22, 2012 2:34 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

I know about the testimonials book, I'm just saying we can't just wait idly in the meantime. Really wanna get their attention? Get nasty, hack the Nintendo website, and shove Midna in their face. Hell, I might just do that anonymously cuz it sounds like a pretty fricken good idea.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:34 am

Maybe there's a way for light and shadow to mix

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

But rushing things will just make it seem "unprofessional". If you do shove in their face they might not respect us. Let them take their time. We want midna back ASAP, but nOt to rush them. Then they'll think something different.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:37 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

supermidnafan wrote:
But rushing things will just make it seem "unprofessional". If you do shove in their face they might not respect us. Let them take their time. We want midna back ASAP, but nOt to rush them. Then they'll think something different.

people have been sending crap to nintendo and other game companies for years. They just don't listen. They disregard it before looking at it, and even if they do the chances that the guy who opens their mail is gonna say, "OH WOW!" and take it straight to Myamoto are pretty much 0. It's time people take measures to get their attention.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:42 am

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

The admin has spoken. And I don't think they're gonna take ideas from the guy who hacks their site. Just saying.

Also, to prevent incredible stretching of doom and longer loading times in this thread, you might want to put the links in spoilers. I mean, it's a goddamn long list.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:45 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Xytox wrote:
The admin has spoken. And I don't think they're gonna take ideas from the guy who hacks their site. Just saying.

Also, to prevent incredible stretching of doom and longer loading times in this thread, you might want to put the links in spoilers. I mean, it's a goddamn long list.

to be accurate its 300 links (100 imp midna pics, 100 twili midna pics, 100 midna cosplay pics).

The point isn't to piss Nintendo off or get them to notice Midna in particular, it's more like a slap to their face saying 'LISTEN TO YOUR FANS DAMMIT!!"

Tue May 22, 2012 2:49 am

Maybe I came off too strict. I've been part of this site for so long, I want to make sure everything is perfect when it's time to send in the final product. Do what you want. I shouldn't get upset over this...any publicity is good publicity, I suppose.

Tue May 22, 2012 2:50 am

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

While I certainly want WMB to be noticed, I'm also with FreezeFlame in that I believe that there should be a degree of professionalism to how the movement is presented. I'd say that what you're doing right now is relatively harmless, but, yeah -- definitely do the "sketchier" stuff anonymously. ;P

And, hey, I appreciate your enthusiasm, at least. WMB can always use more o' that.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:13 am
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

RareFreak3 wrote:
While I certainly want WMB to be noticed, I'm also with FreezeFlame in that I believe that there should be a degree of professionalism to how the movement is presented. I'd say that what you're doing right now is relatively harmless, but, yeah -- definitely do the "sketchier" stuff anonymously. ;P

And, hey, I appreciate your enthusiasm, at least. WMB can always use more o' that.

I wasn't saying anonymously just to protect WMB, it's to protect myself too. I mean, unless it's messing with government controlled stuff like classified info or bank accounts, hacking isn't really illegal. It's just frowned upon. Some sites even thank you for pointing out obvious security flaws. I just wouldn't appreciate Nintendo hunting me down and nastying my name.

Tue May 22, 2012 5:23 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next