View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:24 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 SoDs Effors at Bringing Back Midna (continued) 

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Post SoDs Effors at Bringing Back Midna (continued)
Firstly, wtf?

Secondly, prfffdfdf or whatever the hell your name is, you're the one with no respect for hacking. That article was just a guy using chopsticks creatively, not a hack. Hacking is using the information at hand and combining it with your own knowledge to give an object a new purpose. In the world of computers, this branches off into topics like phishing (anonymously sending someone a link from a what appears to be a legitimate source to trick the user into sending you their personal info), php injection (taking advantage of the shortcomings of php to 'inject' your code into the website's scripts, and proxying (a little more technical, making your computer pose as someone elses to gain access to private information).

I think it's messed up how the first thread I made that actually contributes to the cause gets locked. It's no wonder this place is diminishing.

Wed May 23, 2012 2:26 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: SoDs Effors at Bringing Back Midna (continued)
It was closed because it got out of hand. It's almost like the Doomsday thread 2.0; started off simply enough, but too many people said too many things and everything blew up.

If you continue with the whole 'hacking' ordeal, then please keep in mind that this thread is inevitably going to be locked as well. I'm sure that if you start with a clean slate, I don't think there'll be a problem, though.

So please don't bring it up.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Wed May 23, 2012 2:32 am

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Reimeille wrote:
It was closed because it got out of hand. It's almost like the Doomsday thread 2.0; started off simply enough, but too many people said too many things and everything blew up.

If you continue with the whole 'hacking' ordeal, then please keep in mind that this thread is inevitably going to be locked as well. I'm sure that if you start with a clean slate, I don't think there'll be a problem, though.

So please don't bring it up.

I'm sorry, I just get really pissed when an admin or moderator pretends to be god. If you're gonna argue with someone, you let them defend themselves. To be quite frank, he didn't know what he was talking about and pretty much trolled me before locking the thread.

Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Well, whatever the reason, it's all said and done. So the best option is to start a brand new thread; don't even mention the last one. Keep it nice and neat, and everyone'll be just fabulous.

And I suggest this be locked as well, considering the first post.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~

Wed May 23, 2012 2:40 am

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Reimeille wrote:
Well, whatever the reason, it's all said and done. So the best option is to start a brand new thread; don't even mention the last one. Keep it nice and neat, and everyone'll be just fabulous.

And I suggest this be locked as well, considering the first post.

Guess I'll have to create "SoDs Efforts at Bringing Back Midna (3rd time cuz people won't quit closing my fucking threads)"

Wed May 23, 2012 2:46 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Whatever floats your boat, bro. Just remember that there are younger people around sometimes.
And thus ended this conversation.

Wed May 23, 2012 2:54 am

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Reviving a locked thread and flaming in one. Nice.

Tips:
-Read the rules.
-Just because you want to do something, ie spam Nintendo's email inbox with cosplays or 'hack' their website, does not give you permission to do so under the title of WMB.
-Read the rules.
-Don't start threads to complain that you didn't read the rules.
-Read the rules.
-Don't associate us with your fantasies of illegal activities.
-Read the rules.

It's not hard.

This is, by the way, your second warning. Getting a third would be a bad idea.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Wed May 23, 2012 2:59 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 7 posts ]