View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 um...how should I put this... 

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Sepiroth?! LMAO. NICE dude xD
Oh my god..a man actually wanted to marry a fictional character? Ooookay. >.> That's a bit mental, yeh?

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:07 pm

Post Re: um...how should I put this...
TwilitAquaticMelody wrote:
Sepiroth?! LMAO. NICE dude xD
Oh my god..a man actually wanted to marry a fictional character? Ooookay. >.> That's a bit mental, yeh?

I don't think so. But it is something that you may want to keep to yourself...

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

Legendboy wrote:
Hudson Platt wrote:
It's fine dude.

I like:

Midna
Lara Croft
Samus Aran
Zelda
Cortana
Tifa
Aeris

It's normal for people to like video game characters. Just look at Lara Croft. Half of her sales are for her sex appeal. People intentionally make video game characters hot.

If any of this ( http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapacific/news/article_1440080.php/Japanese_man_launches_campaign_to_marry_manga_girl_) happens though, that's a little too much.

Take out Lara and Cortana and put in Rydia and Rikku - there you have MY list of gaming ladies to salivate.

And what's with asking about whether it's normal to be in love with Midna in a Midna forum? A perfectly fine question when asking your psychologist, but a bit obvious in a forum which initiative is to bring her back.

Still, I feel for you. I went through that road once. Cried after the ending. First game that shed me tears - and that's saying a lot!

First game that made me cry was Sonic Adventure 2 when Shadow died. I was maybe 8 or 9 when I played it. Broke my heart to see the most badass character in Sonic history die....and then Shadow the Hedgehog came out... I proceed to cry more...

Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Hudson Platt wrote:
Legendboy wrote:
Hudson Platt wrote:
It's fine dude.

I like:

Midna
Lara Croft
Samus Aran
Zelda
Cortana
Tifa
Aeris

It's normal for people to like video game characters. Just look at Lara Croft. Half of her sales are for her sex appeal. People intentionally make video game characters hot.

If any of this ( http://www.monstersandcritics.com/news/asiapacific/news/article_1440080.php/Japanese_man_launches_campaign_to_marry_manga_girl_) happens though, that's a little too much.

Take out Lara and Cortana and put in Rydia and Rikku - there you have MY list of gaming ladies to salivate.

And what's with asking about whether it's normal to be in love with Midna in a Midna forum? A perfectly fine question when asking your psychologist, but a bit obvious in a forum which initiative is to bring her back.

Still, I feel for you. I went through that road once. Cried after the ending. First game that shed me tears - and that's saying a lot!

First game that made me cry was Sonic Adventure 2 when Shadow died. I was maybe 8 or 9 when I played it. Broke my heart to see the most badass character in Sonic history die....and then Shadow the Hedgehog came out... I proceed to cry more...

I cried when Sonic X was put into existence.

Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

FreezeFlame wrote:
Hudson Platt wrote:
Legendboy wrote:
Hudson Platt wrote:
It's fine dude.

I like:

Midna
Lara Croft
Samus Aran
Zelda
Cortana
Tifa
Aeris

I cried when Sonic X was put into existence.

How many cried when they saw Sonic the Hedgehog for ps3/360? Glitchy gameplay+worst game story+blue hedgehog=THE epic fail.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:50 am
Profile WWW

How that was ever allowed to be released, I will never know.

Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:07 am

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

sonic of old: Whoooaah!! loop de loops, SUCKA!!!

Games as of late have undergone a change. Instead of "bit wars," games now focus on plot. The "power-of -friendship" childish plot lines had died out,but Sega had not adapted Sonic and his game until too late. Shadow the hedgehog, however, WAS a step in the right direction. The plot was teen at best but one thing made it good. The idea that not everything can be magically fixed, like in a cheesy anime. This was good move to reach out and say "Hey! Look at us!!!!"

... the guns sucked. Instead of getting it right the next time, they made Sonic the Werehog! =O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHjFxJVeCQs

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:14 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Fan

Midna Fan

No woories dude, it's completely normal. I'm pretty sure most of the guys (like me) who signed up to this sweet fourm did so because they loved Midna in some form.

Nothing to be ashamed of AT ALL- I consider Midna to be my second girlfriend (first one was actually real). :lol:

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:03 am

Like me and DaKing9 said in the other topic: You shouldn't bump old introductory topics like this. We have a 2 week mark before locking them.

Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:38 pm

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

I don't think it's wierd. It's awesome that she's impacted you that much.

Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:40 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next