View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:48 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Let's Talk About Snow 

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

While we do indeed have a weather thread, I would like to know where everyone falls on the "snow spectrum." Snow has a tendency to either frustrate people due to its effects on traffic and the environment (nobody wants their backyard tree to topple over), others adore snow for its aesthetic. Oh, and snow days! Don't forget about those.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Let's Talk About Snow
We're not using the "Snow" thread? Oh well. I like how snow increases the chances of us missing a school day, but I hate it because since my Dad always works I have to shovel my 50 ft hill of a driveway! My bad posture doesn't help either.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

That makes sense, seeing as I am. :lol: I still have snowball fights wih my brother and his friends. And start forts we never get anywhere close to completing. :rave:
Snow days are cool too, unless there's too many. I lost most of spring brake in sixth grade to make up for snow days. That was just mean. :(

Last edited by twilightstarr on Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm

WHERE'S THE MIDNAHOL?!

Project Junkie

Project Junkie

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Twist wrote:
Britain has taken the trend for just having 3 months of deep-ass snow!

Not where I live! I adore snow, but I don't think I have ever experienced more than 3 centimetres! I can count the number of days I had of school because of snow on one hand. I hope we get more snow this year...

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Web Wizard

Web Wizard

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

And I never saw snow in my life yet.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:17 pm
Profile WWW

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

For the sake of not making you feel too bad Fox, I will concur. :|

Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I'm a fellow viking, and what do you mean snow is overrated? Shame on you. Snow is far better than what you get at summer, at least in my opinion. The only downside with snow is that it has to be cold for it to exist. Snow is beautiful. Just how it forms on the ground when it lands is amazing. I'm glad I live so far up in the north that snow is inevitable every year in big masses. Thank god for that at least.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:36 am
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Snow helps create slippery sidewalks and that really ticks me off whenever I walk to school seeing as how I have to be careful how I walk and make sure I don't fall. I just don't like snow in general for many reasons such as it bringing coldness to the weather and other things such as the fact that all the white snow tends to hurt my eyes due to all the whiteness.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:40 pm
Profile WWW

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
Snow helps create slippery sidewalks and that really ticks me off whenever I walk to school seeing as how I have to be careful how I walk and make sure I don't fall. I just don't like snow in general for many reasons such as it bringing coldness to the weather and other things such as the fact that all the white snow tends to hurt my eyes due to all the whiteness.

I haven't had to walk home in snow yet. It's my first year at this school, which is so close I can hear the get out if you haven't already announcement from my back yard. But I guess I'm gonna have walking in snow coming to me before too long. I wonder if i'll still like snow after that. I think so, but we'll have to wait to see. :plot:

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:00 pm

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

twilightstarr wrote:
camarosquid wrote:

I haven't had to walk home in snow yet. It's my first year at this school, which is so close I can hear the get out if you haven't already announcement from my back yard. But I guess I'm gonna have walking in snow coming to me before too long. I wonder if i'll still like snow after that. I think so, but we'll have to wait to see. :plot:

You'll get used to it. I had to walk down a sidewalk, slanting downhill mind you, covered in ice!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:04 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next