View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:44 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Christmas Gifts 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I actually got stuff ??? I had been whining the past few weeks about going to all these new places but never being able to take pictures of them, so my mother got me a camera. It's got no bells and whistles, but it takes pictures! Just what I wanted. She also got me mint coloured headphones because my brother broke mine in anger a little bit a go, and mint is my favorite colour ♥

From my great-uncle I got oversized clothing, plastic earrings, and soaps taken from a hotel huehuehuheue I am more happy about the fact that he bothered to send anything at all...

Xytox wrote:
With that said, there's nothing I want. I'm just a bit bothered by my mother. As expected out of her, she didn't give a flying crap about this year's Christmas. She asked two of my brothers to come over a quick visit, which they did, and then she proceeded to argue with them about things that she could save for another day. BUT NO, of course she feels like doing it on Christmas Eve. Yeah, fuck that, seriously.

Noooooooo aahh please don't be sad ( ;´Д`) I really don't know what to say to things like this but please cheer up! Or at least find comfort in knowing there are always better days to be had ...

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:43 pm

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Not sad, just bothered. As you may or may not know, I kind of hate my mother. When it really comes down to it, she only cares about herself. Her personality is horrible and she gets into fights with everyone. And she is the person I have to live with alone until I move out. She's incredibly stubborn basically. She's never wrong when she has an opinion, so bringing up anything to talk about at dinner is just plain sad. This has lead to me to believe that talking to her is just a waste of effort on my side, so I have just stopped talking to her, and now she starts claiming I have changed. HERP DERP! Again, because she's so stubborn, she believes everything she comes up with and she never gives up believing it until she's proven otherwise on the news or something. She claims that she "knows" how the world works since she's so old, or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:45 pm
Profile WWW

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Christmas Gifts
Yay! I have a 3DS! This is awesome! :rave:

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 pm

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Xytox wrote:
Not sad, just bothered. As you may or may not know, I kind of hate my mother. When it really comes down to it, she only cares about herself. Her personality is horrible and she gets into fights with everyone. And she is the person I have to live with alone until I move out. She's incredibly stubborn basically. She's never wrong when she has an opinion, so bringing up anything to talk about at dinner is just plain sad. This has lead to me to believe that talking to her is just a waste of effort on my side, so I have just stopped talking to her, and now she starts claiming I have changed. HERP DERP! Again, because she's so stubborn, she believes everything she comes up with and she never gives up believing it until she's proven otherwise on the news or something. She claims that she "knows" how the world works since she's so old, or at least that's the impression I'm getting.

(°o°;)Th-that is ...

Well, you are almost 18 already; you might not have to deal with that much longer ... There isn't much you can do with these types of people but to just tolerate them until you can make a run for it. Especially since she is your mother, so you are under her jurisdiction for a while longer ...

It could be worse! Trust me, I have seen much worse parents. I live right next to an impoverished area, where people dump their children on streets because they don't care (´∩`。) She might not care, but at least she doesn't do such a thing!

twilightstarr wrote:
Yay! I have a 3DS! This is awesome! :rave:

Ouuuu, what colour did you get? And did you get the normal one or XL ?? (I saw an XL at the store last week, I had no idea they were THAT huge !!)

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:26 pm

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Whoa, guess who's late to the party! S'pose I better respond to this thread before we kiss this sub-forum goodbye. :P For Christmas, I received:

- Two pairs of jeans
- A black sweatshirt
- Lego Lord of the Rings (X360)
- A movie theater gift card
- A $50 check

Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:33 am
Profile WWW

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

For Uki christmas(that's right i celebrate 2 Xmases), I got
1. a 25 dollar gift card to Subway
2. a doctor who tshirt

Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:39 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2