View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:33 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 New Year's Eve Plans 

Robert Lutece

Site Savior

Site Savior

Badges:
ImageImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

So, what is everyone planning on doing, come New Year's Eve[ning]? Are you set to ring in the new year with style, or do you plan on treating it like just another day? You can probably guess as to which camp I fall into. ;P

Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:05 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: New Year's Eve Plans
In my family, the only difference between a normal day and New Year's Eve is we're allowed to stay up until midnight. That's it.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Rosalind Lutece

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I don't like New Year's Eve that much. I'm almost always alone, which is really depressing considering that New Year's is my birthday.

Your wisdom and understanding of the universe is unparalleled, Madame.

Use bananas. Eat metaphors. Got it.

It just seems so obvious now. It was always the banana, this entire time.

"Don't fight if you don't have to, but always fight like it's a fight for your life."
You won't find faith or hope down a telescope
You won't find heart or soul in the stars
You can break everything down to chemicals
But you can't explain a love like ours.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Hey, at least you don't have to deal with a paranoid mother who now threatens to cut the last line of connection with the only family we have left. She now claims that my brothers are not a part of this family anymore because they're not "standing behind her back". And when I'm trying to reasonable with her and telling her that they are still part of her family, she just comes with the witty "You don't understand this matter at all." It's funny, because she once told me that one of my brothers hated me for no reason whatsoever, and she was wrong about that. So when I used that as an argument as to why I think she over-dramatize everything, she just started explaining to me how it is "bad" to only look at life from your own perspective and that you won't stand a chance in life without the help of others yadda yadda yadda. She can never admit that she's wrong as I've said before. I'm so blessed to have a mother who has burned through all that's left of her brain with her alcoholic addiction.

And yeah, as you can imagine, I don't have anything to do this New Year's Eve because of this. Because of my mother, there was no Christmas and now there's no New Year's Eve.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:44 pm
Profile WWW

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

I'm going to the Hobbit for New Years. Should be fun.

Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:00 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 5 posts ]