View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Organized Testimonials 

Maybe there's a way for light and shadow to mix

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Post Re: Organized Testimonials - DEADLINE: March 31
Thank you I tried to pour my heart out. :rave:

Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:20 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Organized Testimonials - Submissions Are Closed
I'm going to organize the main site page with everything up until today and alphabetize it please kill me. This is the last time I'm doing this too. We have an abundant amount of testimonials, and we just received the last batch of them within the past few months. I'm going to go through this thread and search for posts and hyperlinks for any users who posted their testimonial after my last update. If you don't see your name on this list after 12:00 a.m CDT, reply to this thread so I can add yours in. I also heard MRUS is recompiling the content in publisher again, so we're waiting on that.

-SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED-

Edit: Everyone's should be added. Check your name on the list. I also cleaned up the page a lot and removed broken hyperlinks.

Sun May 20, 2012 6:05 pm

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Heavy RP Characters: I don't roleplay. I'm a Demon Lord.
I could have sworn I wrote a testimonial somewhere earlier last month. Oh well. There's enough in there for mine not to count.

Tue May 22, 2012 3:51 pm
Profile YIM

Professional Circle Clicker

O_O;

O_O;

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I know you've created your own testimonial, but I can't find it either, lol.

With that said, has someone updated the grammar on every testimonial? I just read through my own testimonial again, and I'm pretty sure I wasn't that good at my periods and commas back in the day. Heck, it seems better than what I do today, haha.

Tue May 22, 2012 6:03 pm
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

I think I may have done some touching up on the grammar. Just to make it look a bit nicer.

Wed May 23, 2012 1:53 pm

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Location: Behind you, and i always will be *ninja mode engaged*
Now im HELLA depressed...i get back from a 3 week vacation, find we've had all our internet cabling taken, get it re-installed to find ive missed ANOUTHER project that will play a major part in WMB...

I need to find a way to be helpful and fast, ill see if my computer feels like cooperating in the morning so i can find a way to help. This was done through my ipod, but with a stroke of luck i wont have to rely on this again. But dont shoot me yet please. I could still be useful.

Please note though that if you do feel like shooting me, go ahead. I havnt been what anyone would call helpful so :( . I do want to help though, and badly.

Sat May 26, 2012 12:21 am

I added in people's from the 'Our Love For An Imp' thread. Yours was:

Quote:
i woke up one morning to the sunlight breaking the darkness created by my curtains, after preparibg myself for the day i managed to convince my parents to take me to GAME to have a look what they had in store, and hopefully buy something.

When we got there we all went our seperate ways, and the instant i walked through the front door, something caught my eye, the cover was split by a diagonal line, on the top half, a mans head with a goldnen background, on the bottom half a wolf's head with an intricate black background, i turned it over and saw the same wolf surrouned by unearthly creatures, but one stood out
among them all, a small black imp with a wearing a helmet, then i turned to the spine, it read,"Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess." I put it dowm and went browsing some more until my curiosity got the better of me and i bought it, which came with a guide book for the game, so i was pleased, then we all regrouped and went home.

When we got home i instantly put the game in my wii and got staight to it, i breezed through the first part, enjoying everything as i went, until it got to a part where a girl took my horse and i had to go retrieve her. But then things got interesting.

After a few minutes of diaglogue some things came and took everything in the spring exept me, then came a decorated black wall, which then a hand came out and pulled me in.

After a minute i turned into a wolf and instantly knew that was when the story began, but then i got a backshot of the mysterious imp from the cover, watching me get dragged away.

Then i woke in a jail cell, chained to the floor, i had no clue what to do, so i started running in circles, but then suddenly everything faded to a cutscene of me knawing the chain, and then, the black imp appeered with a devious grin on its face, it mocked me for abit but then freed me, i had no idea what to think it was so cruel yet it had helped me so i tolerated it, but nothing more. After 20-30 minutes jumping through sewers and over buildimgs we came to a tower, where a hooded figure stood looking out a window, but then i mamaged to get a good look at my helper, then i noticed some of its features, and then i said in shock," Its a girl?!?". Then the hooded figure revealed themselves to be zelda, and then i learnt my companions name; Midna.

During the first temple i noticed she really didnt care what happened to me, but she did help occasionally, but it would always be followed with some cruel remark, so i didnt really like her all that much, but that didnt stay for very long.

During the second temple i noticed some of the hidden things about her, such as her personality, her sense of humour and her eyes, her deep red eyes which seemed to burn with a fire like no other. I started liking her, and she wasnt such a cruel burden anymore, she still poked fun at me, but now it was actually funny, but i would never in a million years expected what i did next.

During the third temple she was no longer cruel at all, she was helpful, there to assist if neccesary, and i had feelings growing towards her, and when she apologised at the end of the boss fight, i couldnt fight back anymore, i
had to admit it there and then,"i love her, i truely do love her." i had done what i thought never would be possible, i had fallen in love with a game character. But i couldnt fight it, i just couldnt.

But then everything was crushed, Zant, the evil king who had been casting darkness on the world, which we had destroyed, tortured her and used his magic to turn me into a wolf permanently, but then i saw her, white and dying on my back, it was torture, and the music, oh god the music. A bittersweet song, such beauty, played at such a sorrowed time.

The entire time i was rushing to zelda, tears flowed down my face and i cursed anything that got in my way, i
wouldnt let her die, she would not die! Not after what ide just admit! When we got there i almost couldnt control myself, i was in deep despair.

When she fell off of my back i thought she had died, and anouther wave of tears broke free, but then, it all turned around, zelda sacrificed herself to save midna, and at that moment a feeling of absolute joy broke out, and from that moment on, i physically reacted to everything she said, and when i fought anything, i did it for her. Ide never felt anything like it. I thought it would last forever.

There it was, the final fight; ganondorf. His first two forms we're difficult, but with her at my side i knew i wouldnt fail. But then, midna teleported away to finish ganondorf herself, and then the castles tower got oblitterated and i thought she was victorious. But she wasnt.

Then i saw him, ganondorf, holding midna's helmet as a trophy of his kill. A wave of emotion burst at the moment: Anger, despair, rage and sorrow. My heart did the thinking at that moment, and it told me to destroy him, for midna i would kill him and end it. With my state of mind set i would not fail, it wasnt an option, i would kill him!

When he fell to the floor defeated, the sorrow and despair set in, ide ended it, but ide lost my love. But then i saw her, she was alive! As i ran toward her i noticed she was no longer the devious imp i once knew, she was in her true, and beautiful form, i didnt know what to think, i was just overjoyed she was alive.

But then, mid way through the credits, i saw us all stood at the portal to her home, she wasnt staying, but at least the portal was still open so i could still see her. But what happened next changed everything.

A single tear appeered, it glowed with light, but then a phrase earlier in the game hit me,"Only the true leader of the Twili can break the mirror." the true leader, that was her! As i watched the tear hit the mirror, cracks appeered everywhere on it, the same happened to my heart, and just after she teleported home, it broke, just like my heart. She was gone, and my heart just caved, and tears flowed out, my heart was broken, and until she returns, it will never be truely repaired.

If you did not intend for this to be a testimonial, I am deeply sorry, and I could remove it if you like.

Sat May 26, 2012 12:48 am

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Location: Behind you, and i always will be *ninja mode engaged*
Freeze, i sincerely apologise. When i read through the thread i thought we had to submit it, but you were awesome enough to add them yourself :) please do keep it if it'll help. Thank you beyond what i could put down in a post :)

Sun May 27, 2012 12:42 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Should be fine, Twist.
I think that what you wrote was excellent, by the way. Very true.
Also, very trippy signature, haha.

Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:58 pm

I'll look into adding that sometime this week.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:46 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next