View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 7:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Favorite Anime/Anime Disscussion. 

Post Favorite Anime/Anime Disscussion.
For favorite anime, I mean BESIDES Death Note. Cuz that's what everyone's gonna pick ^_^ Feel free to discuss it though. My personal favorite anime besides DN, would have to be Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Thu May 29, 2008 2:16 am

Triforce of Courage

Triforce of Courage

Post Re: Favorite Anime/Anime Disscussion.
Death Note and Avatar are the suxorz. Nah I don't like em. Death note I just don't like and Avatar is good but could be 20 times better if it wasn't on nickelodeon.

Anywho my favs in order are.

GITSSAC-Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex
FMA-Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha
Yu Yu Hakashow
Eureka 7(lol still haven't seen all the episodes)
DBZ?-Dragon Ball Z (More of a cartoon than an anime but whatev)
One Piece-Like it but same thing with Avatar...would be better if it wasn't tuned down for little kids.
Naruto(Just the intro song to season 4? I think, its called Go! by Flow)

Because when Kyle says "everything on the internet is free"... he's lying.

Thu May 29, 2008 2:43 am
Profile YIM WWW

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Bah. Death Note is the only anime I've enjoyed for more than a few episodes...Shaman King got close, but died quickly. So looks like this is yet another convo in the General Discussion that I won't be chatting much in :P .

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Thu May 29, 2008 3:08 am
Profile WWW

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

I've never seen Death Note...
Avatar's pretty good, I'm waiting for them to make some new episodes...

My favorite's gotta be Naruto, other than I can't freakin' find the new Shippuden episodes (they're not even new! I'm on ep. 57 I think >< ) without having to download something. They could have a better plot though. Seriously, name the thing 'Sasuke the whiny idiot' (I'm sure you can see that I hold him in such high regard...) and tell the world what the show is really about. >=( Really,is this about Sasuke getting revenge, or Naruto getting Sasuke back? no matter where you turn there's Sasuke. It's beginning to sicken me. [spoiler]I mean COME ON!!! Itachi has turned out to be on the GOOD side!!! What now Sasuke? What NOW!? Your pitiful revenge for nothing, and you have basically set yourself up to be shunned by all but Naruto, who I'm sure you still think is a loser, and Sakura who is still in your eyes, a whiny fangirl![/spoiler]
I think I should give up and attempt to catch up via manga...I've already used it to spoil the future for myself a little.

sorry for the random outburst, but I do still like the show very much.

Thu May 29, 2008 3:40 am

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

The only one I've ever watched is Death Note. And that's only because I got interested in it because Yitik showed it to me. And that was only a few days ago too.

If you want to watch it LD, Yitik gave me this website, as far as I know, it's no downloading, it's like YouTube just longer videos... I think... http://www11.alluc.org/alluc/anime.html ... 814&from=D

Thu May 29, 2008 1:26 pm

Triforce of Power

Triforce of Power

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Yeah, Veoh's a great site to watch videos at. Just watch out for the comments...there's often spoilers on them.

I dunno, it just seems that every anime out there, aside from Death Note, is based on some conflict or contest. It's all about physical combat, and it gets very old, very quickly. But that stems from Japanese culture as well.

WHAT DO I DO???
Welcome to WMB. Anyone interested in contributing can go to this thread. There's something for everyone, and we're always open to new ideas! Contributing is also the way you can get into a usergroup or, for the particularly unique contributors, special ranks.

Thu May 29, 2008 6:15 pm
Profile WWW

Triforce of Courage

Triforce of Courage

better site is

http://www.surfthechannel.com/

Because when Kyle says "everything on the internet is free"... he's lying.

Thu May 29, 2008 8:01 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Hey now Yitik, you can feel free to DISCUSS Death Note, just, don't name as favorite lol.

My anime list:

Death Note
Metalacolypse
Bleach
Cowboy Bebop (Hate the name though >.<)

Well, there ya go. ^_^

Thu May 29, 2008 8:43 pm

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

(To Drath)

OK....I can understand Avatar, but you haven't even seen more than 1 episode of Bleach or Death Note....maybe Metalacolypse too, idk. Alls I know is....you shouldn't say either, cause you had no idea what was going on :P

Edit: Same with Cowboy Bebop
(To Anyone)

Avatar is alright I guess, I need to watch them though...I stopped after book 1. Otherwise, just Death Note. L is teh pwn...but I am where Near just got introduced, so I might like him now (only us DN fans know why ^_^ ). InuYasha seemed awesome, I watched 1 or 2 ep. of that, and I need to start watching that...same with Bleach and Metalocalypse (if you even count it, I don't). I also was going to start watching Naruto, but there is this crazy kid at my school who is obsessed with it....I try not to be like him >.<

So my list:

Death Note

..... O.o Thats it. I need to start watching some Anime! *Goes and watches Bleach ep. 1....literally*

Oh, and I did like Pokemon at a time...when I was little, same with Yu-Gi-Oh, but 4Kids ruined the crap out of those. If they were more like DN, as in the attitude, they would pwn.

Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Well, I have seen Metalacolypse like...3 episodes. and Bleach, I watched around half of one with cosuin W, and Cowboy Bebop is cool, cuz it's made by the guy who made Samurai Champloo (which I also love :P)

Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next