View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Favorite Scenes in Anime(no videos) 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Favorite Scenes in Anime(no videos)
The "battle" between Lust and Roy in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. I have never found watching someone being set on fire over and over again so pleasurable. :fire:

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Screw it. Just screw it. I am so mentioning the scene from one of the episodes from the Halo Legends anime series. Yes, Halo got an anime. It was more like a collaboration of different animators making different episodes completely unrelated to each other but it is still anime! So I think I will bring up one of my favorite scenes from the Odd One Out episode. What was so great about this episode in general was that it was seriously animated by the same people who animated Dragon Ball Z. Sadly this one and only episode was NOT canon but it was absolutely hilarious!

It featured dinosaurs, fights scenes, and a whole lot of comedy. In all honesty though this episode was more comical than action like but that's what makes it so great. Actually I think this whole episode is my favorite scene. Does that even count? I think it does as I pretty much mentioned a decent amount of the episode already. Really though it is awesome to see an anime for a game that is from western origin.

Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:09 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Any of the humans' evolutions in Digimon Frontier. I think the transformation sequence is just amazing(especially Kazemon) and I never get tired of watching it, even if it...drags on for 2 minutes... O.o

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Hmm, let me think. I don't watch much anime so let me see here... I got it. Taking note from one of my semi childhood animes, this one I say is semi because I was in grade six when it was on TV. Anyways the show was called B-Daman and the show is based around the toys that are marble shooters. Anyways, the main character was apparently raised by cats, go figure. But that is not what I wanted to say, what I wanted to mention was the scene where the main character gets a new blaster but it is missing a part which is important to it, it's horn. This ends in terrible results during his B-dabattle with his opponent. Really I cant remember much of it as I watched it so long ago. I will just leave it at that.

Mon May 06, 2013 4:30 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

I can't leave out the epic battle between Goku and Frieza. I forget just how many episodes this battle lasts, but I don't care. It's amazing to see Goku blocking everything Frieza throws at him, only to realize he's using just 1% of his strength! And it only gets better from there! DBZ had long but amazing fights.

Thu May 09, 2013 2:22 am

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Now that you mention Dragon Ball Z, I think I might as well mention something that is to be expected... It's OVER 9000!!! Yep, shoot me. Just shoot me. I love this part because it is now a famous internet meme that spawned numerous parodies and jokes. I will admit that I didn't watch to much Dragon Ball Z so I cant say much about it sadly but I really do love how the series goes about anime differently and includes aliens. Sadly most of what I know from Dragon Ball Z is from the Team Four Star abridged series... I will admit that seeing Krillin get stabbed in the chest by Frieza's horn was quite painful to watch. Actually I might be in the small minority who actually likes Krillin.

Thu May 09, 2013 5:07 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

camarosquid wrote:
It's OVER 9000!!!

No, it's over 8000. :P That entire scene itself is great, even without that line.

Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I think I will mention some more Casshern Sins. Really I cant remember much of this scene but you cant blame me as I seen it about a year ago so the description might be a little bit hazy. Oh wait, nevermind I just found the scene on YouTube to freshen up my memory. I don't care, I am posting it just for the hell of it. Anyways, Casshern is fighting off robots because the robots are told they will be saved from the ruin if they devour/destroy Casshern. And while Casshern is fighting a song is playing that has English lyrics. Man I love this series.

Spoiler HTML code

Sorry... D':

Thu May 09, 2013 5:23 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Sorry, Camaro, but I'm not clicking that. I've been tempted to put up videos, but I can resist. You need to do so as well.

Anyway, I would also have to include any scene where Toguro kills someone in Yu Yu Hakusho. I'm not usually one for gore, but the way he killed one person is FLICKING THEIR FOREHEAD!!!!! He is unbelievably strong.

Sun May 12, 2013 3:20 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

How could I leave out Light and L's epic tennis match? Not only is the tennis game itself great, but they're thinking almost identically the entire time!
Twist wrote:
I would say it was random, but it's not really. More unexpected.

I wouldn't call it random, but when I hear the word "Nazi-Vampire", my mind is completely open to anything that happens and it doesn't surprise me in the least. But even so, that is something really unexpected.

Sun May 12, 2013 10:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next