View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 27, 2018 7:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Manga Discussion 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Manga Discussion
Has anyone read the Soul Eater manga? Even though it's been about...2 years since I've read it, I can safely say it's better than the anime in every way. The side characters receive so much more development, the story is a lot more interesting, the twists are great, the side information you only see in the breaks of manga are entertaining as well!

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Mon May 12, 2014 12:38 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
omegabrand2770 wrote:
this may be a little off topic but, does FLCL have a manga? or just an anime

I never heard of it and just looked it up. It's only an anime series.

FLCL has a manga. Unlike most other series, the anime came first, but there is a manga to it. The art style and violence is ramped up to eleven, haha, it's pretty interesting. It's still in bookstores, I've seen.

I don't read manga much anymore, but one of my favorites has always been Kurohime. It's about a gunslinging witch who was punished for trying to (and almost succeeding in) taking down the gods to become one herself, 'cause she's real selfish and beautiful (and awesome). She's forced to transform a little girl, and the manga is about her quest along with a boy who's life she saved, to get her body back and to try and kick the god's asses again. It's so awesome (and it gets pretty crazy), but it's also really "ecchi" or whatever the weaboos are calling it.

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
Has anyone read the Soul Eater manga? Even though it's been about...2 years since I've read it, I can safely say it's better than the anime in every way. The side characters receive so much more development, the story is a lot more interesting, the twists are great, the side information you only see in the breaks of manga are entertaining as well!

ooooooooh, Soul Eater is so good [heart wrenches] The manga goes into so much more depth, and it's so awesome aghh Especially since I loved a lot of the side characters for that series (like Justin Law and Mifune), it was cool to get more of them. I never finished the manga or the anime though :/

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Mon May 12, 2014 1:52 am

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Quick, somebody fetch my pirate hat!

Mon May 12, 2014 1:59 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Reimeille wrote:
FEZeldalord12345 wrote:

ooooooooh, Soul Eater is so good [heart wrenches] The manga goes into so much more depth, and it's so awesome aghh Especially since I loved a lot of the side characters for that series (like Justin Law and Mifune), it was cool to get more of them. I never finished the manga or the anime though :/

Last I was reading it, the manga wasn't even finished. This was back in 2012, though, actually right before I joined WMB...congratulations, guys. You made me stop reading a great book. Now I have to get back to it at some point while reading Yugioh. :P (speaking of which, damn the abridged series! I can never look at anything related to Yugioh the same way ever again! :evil: )

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Mon May 12, 2014 2:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2