View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Happy Holidays 2013 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

holla holla it's christmas time

Well, the annoying pixel snowflakes are falling down WMB's pages. You know what that means [fanfare] it's the holidaysssss :xmas:

What's everyone doing this holiday? How many of you have A Link Between Worlds on your christmas list? Who's hangin' the triforce shaped ornaments on their trees? And this thread is for the holidays in general, it doesn't have to be Christmas! Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's! Or whatever

Spoiler HTML code

merry christmachuu

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Last edited by Reimeille on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:01 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Happy Holidays 2013
Reimeille wrote:
How many of you have A Link Between Worlds on your christmas list?

Already beat Hero Mode. :P I do have plenty of other games on my list, though, like Disgaea D2 and some Castlevanias, along with Wind Waker HD. As for what my family is doing for the holidays, nothing too special. My grandmother is coming up to visit, but that's it. I do think I'll buy Xenoblade as a Christmas present for someone, seeing how my Gamestop has several copies.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:04 am

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

Location: I dunno but bigfoot is over there and he's flipping me the bird. . any help here?
Twist wrote:
cattle prod.

Why didn't I think of that? That's the ultimate harassment tool, which could come in handy next semester. :maniacal:

I'm asked for a new pair of sweatpants. My favorite ones are all beat up. Other than that I'm just gonna enjoy the r&r time. It's nice to sleep in a comfy bed for a change without the incessant din which comes with living on campus.

A bad day almost always gets f'n worse.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 11:28 pm
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

holla holla

I got a PS3 for christmas. I don't have it yet but I do know for sure I'm getting one. Along w/ Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. My dad was going to try and return it and get the Legacy collection but I don't think that's happening. I'll be sure to give my PSN name when I get it, I hope I don't typo it like I did for XBL and now I have to pay just to fix it haahhaaha

And we're all going to get fat and make cookies together. I'm happy, I think?? I'm not used to being around people and interacting even with family so hopefully it won't stress me out too much. Cookies will help tho yesssssss

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:04 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Happy Holidays 2013
Reimeille wrote:
I'm not used to being around people and interacting even with family so hopefully it won't stress me out too much.

My Christmas Eve and Day every year. Of course there's opening presents at my own house, but then we go to relatives' houses to spend the rest of the day at, and all I do there is leave the room and take out a game. This year may be a little different since I'm going to be transitioning into college soon, but I don't have high expectations about it.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:08 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

MERRY JESUSWEEEEEEENNNNNNNNN YOU CUTE BOOTIES

I'm happy todayyy I have a headache but I suppose that's better than what happened other years. My tree is dying but it smells good n my doggie's happy and jumpy so I'm happy. Good day good day.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:35 pm

One-Post Wonder

One-Post Wonder

Happy Holidays to you as well;Its sad to see the moderators and team mebers go, but life is never easy;

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]