View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Little help with chat? 

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Little help with chat?
Hey, Im interested in the Chat thingy here. All I know how to do is click "connect" with a nickname... :3

Anyone feel like posting a "How to use Chat for Dummy's"? Anything would be helpful because I know nothing about it!! And btw, what does the MidnaBot do? Im new to that type of chatbox :?

Thanks!!

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

I make 3D models. All of the Zelda characters I make belong to Nintendo.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:40 am

The God Hand.

Midnaholic

Midnaholic

This topic explains what Midnabot is.
http://www.wantmidnaback.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=734

Well if you want some help, the chat is always nice and the people will not be mean to you as long as you do the same

Posting 14 consecutive times in 8 seconds will get you warned, and if you do it again and you will be kicked from the chat, don't worry though you can always rejoin. But don't do it again.

A user with a Image or with a Image means they are Moderators and have the ability to kick you and ban you.

Really this is pretty much all you need to know, if I have forgotten or said something wrong please correct me other users.

Peace.

If you don't know who I am, that's most likely because I only ever visit WMB like 3 times a year, post once and then leave till I remember this is bookmarked then return to do the same thing again and again. And Hey. I found out there is a glow feature, look at that, that's pretty awesome guys.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:39 am

Post Re: Little help with chat?
First off, go here:

http://www.dynastynet.net/

It tells you anything and everything you need to know how to operate in a chatroom. It is also the site that hosts the server for our chat.

Secondly, we have special users that can do far more than a normal user. These people are as follows.

Channel Ops are Yitik, Centralservices, DaKing9, and Midnabot.

Channel Halfops are Shotaku, Rikimaru, and MidnaKillzAll

Everyone is usually voiced upon entry by Midnabot or an mIRC user with an auto-voice script. It lets you talk when the channel mode is +m or "Mute". The channel mode varies from time to time. Any other questions can go to our admins or veteran chat members.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:39 pm

Anxious Mo-Fo

Awesome Music

Awesome Music

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Probably the best place to start is right here, the WMB IRC General Info topic: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1370

That should tell you everything you need to know.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:29 pm

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Post Re: Little help with chat?
Ok, thanks guys! Im reading just about anything you throw at me!

Thanks again!

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

I make 3D models. All of the Zelda characters I make belong to Nintendo.

Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]