View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:30 pm



Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 iPod issues. 
Author Message

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 pm
Posts: 510
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 23
Post iPod issues.
Yeah, I have an 80 GB Classic, not even a year old. However, now all of a sudden, it is pausing music on its own, every 30 seconds-5 minutes. Its very annoying. I can't find my receipt at the moment, or my warranty information.

So, I have a few questions. Does anyone else's Classic have this issue? What is the official problem and can I fix it? And, if I do have to replace it, is a Zune the way to go?

Thanks, Atrum.


Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:15 pm
Profile


Post Re: iPod issues.
Do you buy the songs off of itunes or do you download off the internet.


Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 pm
Posts: 510
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 23
Post Re: iPod issues.
I bought most off of iTunes, but I got like a GB of songs from my friend who got them illegally. However, they are full CDs and not crappy 1 song from an album like most people get from Limewire and Ares.


Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:48 pm
Profile


Post Re: iPod issues.
That's what I thought. It's possible that the mp3's are corrupt. Most illegal mp3's are. I had a few songs that did the same thing, so I had to download from another host.


Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:30 pm

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 pm
Posts: 510
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 23
Post Re: iPod issues.
Yeah, but it is doing it for purchased songs and only on my iPod. If I play it on iTunes it is fine. Or does it only effect the iPod?


Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:35 pm
Profile


Post Re: iPod issues.
I would say it's the ipod, since itunes files shouldn't be corrupt. How long did you have this ipod? The only other advice I can give is that you could change the starting and ending time of the song.


Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:01 am

Triforce of Courage

Triforce of Courage

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:07 am
Posts: 1520
Location: Illinois
Age: 25
Post Re: iPod issues.
FreezeFlame wrote:
That's what I thought. It's possible that the mp3's are corrupt. Most illegal mp3's are. I had a few songs that did the same thing, so I had to download from another host.

That's just a straight up lie. Most illegal mp3s are fine and sometimes even better quality then the legal ones...

And no, don't go to zune. I recommend Creative.

http://us.creative.com/products/product ... duct=17811

_________________
Friends Don't Let Friends Use IE! Get Firefox! Get Chrome!
Image
DaKing9 wrote:
Because when Kyle says "everything on the internet is free"... he's lying.


Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 am
Profile YIM WWW


Post Re: iPod issues.
kylethedarkn wrote:
FreezeFlame wrote:
That's what I thought. It's possible that the mp3's are corrupt. Most illegal mp3's are. I had a few songs that did the same thing, so I had to download from another host.

That's just a straight up lie. Most illegal mp3s are fine and sometimes even better quality then the legal ones...

And no, don't go to zune. I recommend Creative.

http://us.creative.com/products/product ... duct=17811


Bullshit. I downloaded a few albums off the internet and the mp3's were corrupt, according to itunes.


Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:22 pm

two loaves of bread

User avatar

WMB Punching Bag

WMB Punching Bag

Image
Image
Image

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:44 am
Posts: 3606
Location: Florida
Age: 22
Post Re: iPod issues.
FreezeFlame wrote:
kylethedarkn wrote:
FreezeFlame wrote:
That's what I thought. It's possible that the mp3's are corrupt. Most illegal mp3's are. I had a few songs that did the same thing, so I had to download from another host.

That's just a straight up lie. Most illegal mp3s are fine and sometimes even better quality then the legal ones...

And no, don't go to zune. I recommend Creative.

http://us.creative.com/products/product ... duct=17811


Bullshit. I downloaded a few albums off the internet and the mp3's were corrupt, according to itunes.

According to iTunes, not your iPod itself. ;) This is why I stick to winamp- no discrimination of theft, and it can has iPod compatibility.

_________________
Image
Image


Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:38 pm
Profile WWW

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:49 pm
Posts: 510
Location: Wisconsin
Age: 23
Post Re: iPod issues.
I think I fixed it. It was the headphones, the one ear was loose, so I got a new pair and it hasn't paused since. But that doesn't mean it sill won't.


Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.