View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 FOOOOOOD 

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I LOVE FOOD

Maybe because I've not eaten for a day or so but I am really in a food-mood! So let's talk about it. How do you feel about food? What's your favorite dish, least favorite dish, so on with types? What have you always wanted to try? How do you like spicy?!

TELL ME ABOUT THE FOOOOOOOOOOD :lol:

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: FOOOOOOD
red velvet muffins from quick trip. orgasms in mouth hole

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Well, this is the most general of general topics I've seen in a while. I used to be INCREDIBLY picky. Until 4th grade, I ate nothing but bread-type food. No meat, no vegetables, no seafood, I didn't even eat ketchup!!! Yeah, my taste buds were really messed up back then, but I have broadened. Now, I'm not a fish fan(haven't tried too much), I can't stand vegetables, I enjoy most meat, I'm indifferent towards fruit, and I still eat a lot of bread. Hell, when I got my blood checked recently the report said I had carbohydrates to the point where it was almost unhealthy.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:16 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

That's something else I've mentioned a couple of times recently, but will mention again here for the sake of this thread. I can't stand anything spicy. It feels like my tongue is being burned off, and I can't get that feeling off for a good 10 minutes. Actually, I seem to like my food much cooler than most people. When my parents make something that they consider to be OK temperature I end up waiting 5 minutes for it to cool down.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:21 am

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I am a seafood fiend. Sushi is among my favorite food, easily, and I adore ahi tuna as well. King crab, raw oysters, eel... there isn't a seafood I've had that I haven't liked, and believe me, I've had a pretty nice variety.

Other than seafood, my favorite dessert is Tiramisu... And I adore anything hazelnut flavored. I tend to like nutty or salty foods, hence my love of things listed... Hmm... yeah I just love food, though. I'm not really picky.

Only thing I don't care for is marinara sauce or most red-sauce based things in general. I also don't care for green bell peppers, or english muffins. Granted, I'm not like, anti-eating them, I just don't care much for them.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:23 am
Profile WWW

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

I know a lot of seafood haters, so I've gotten fairly used to it. My love of seafood is pretty outrageous XD Most of my family loves seafood, but I take it to another level even with them.

There seems to be a higher average of seafood-haters on WMB though, I swear.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:30 am
Profile WWW

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

at spooky. the hells up with you and the ocean?

im am still increadibly picky for a good reason, i cant smell anything, so because of this, alot of foods have this feighn bitterness to them, and spices are doubled to me, dont know why.but actual bitter foods along with sweets, i can taste and adore.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:34 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

omegabrand2770 wrote:
im am still increadibly picky for a good reason, i cant smell anything, so because of this, alot of foods have this feighn bitterness to them, and spices are doubled to me, dont know why.but actual bitter foods along with sweets, i can taste and adore.

Same here. I can smell some things, but it's an incredibly hindered sense, which is going to affect most of the things I eat.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:36 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

ogod spoopy i love seafood so much u dont even KNOW

My favorites are scallops, fish, shrimp, and squid. Squid I'm really picky about, though. I like salmon fish, tilapia, and tuna the best (out of fish types).

I also like Italian food, with all kinds of sauce and herbs and breads, pasta, all that fattening things :lol: Pizza, pizza, pizza, is best, too.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:37 am

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Omega: People theorize I was an otter in my other life.

I don't understand it either. Don't like beaches, love the ocean and anything in or on it. This isn't a new phenomena, either, I guess I just don't express my love of the sea anywhere else quite like I do here XD

But yeah, Twist, I'm not a super huge spicy food fan, either, so our taste in food is pretty much as opposite as it can get. There's a certain level of spice I don't mind, especially if it has good flavor, but I don't like spicy just for the sake of it being spicy.

Edit: OMG Rei someone else holy crap!

Scallops are delicious. Still gonna say ahi tuna, king crab, and raw oysters are my favorite, but I love lobster, swordfish, and I've had some damn good salmon as well. Had the most amazing glass eels in Spain, too. I wish glass eels were more common over here :/

Also, I don't think Alligator truly counts as seafood, but it's pretty damn good, too.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next