View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 FOOOOOOD 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: FOOOOOOD
Reimeille wrote:
Pizza, pizza, pizza, is best, too.

YEESSSSS. I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've challenged myself to see how much pizza I could eat. Strangely enough my appetite used to be a lot bigger when I was smaller, and I regularly ate half a pie of pizza when I was 9. One time I ate a whole pie of ziti pizza, and I didn't get sick from it.

One thing about pizza I'm not fond of is toppings. I only have pizza either plain or with ziti.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:41 am

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

spooky: pirates check, flordia check, seafood check, exocitic swords check, oceanside house, not check.

Fez, yeah, so you get where im coming from

Rei. pizza. i am itallian. there, that should say enough

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:43 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
YEESSSSS. I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've challenged myself to see how much pizza I could eat. Strangely enough my appetite used to be a lot bigger when I was smaller, and I regularly ate half a pie of pizza when I was 9. One time I ate a whole pie of ziti pizza, and I didn't get sick from it.

One thing about pizza I'm not fond of is toppings. I only have pizza either plain or with ziti.

I like some toppings, but really just 'hawaiian pizza' (ham and pineapple), or with olives. Cheese pizza is best, too, though UGH NOW I WANT PIZZA

Spookypatrol wrote:
Scallops are delicious. Still gonna say ahi tuna, king crab, and raw oysters are my favorite, but I love lobster, swordfish, and I've had some damn good salmon as well. Had the most amazing glass eels in Spain, too. I wish glass eels were more common over here :/

SWORDFISH YEEEESSSSSS

I've never had eels tho :? I imagine it tastes really sweet, somehow?? What's it like??

My seafood love comes from being from Seychelles. My family loves to have so much seafood that it's not possible to not like it here, haha. I want to go there and taste all the fruits and seafood my great-grandma used to tell stories about.

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~
me x ghirahim lee pace 5ever

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:49 am

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Oh! Crawfish and shrimp, too.

And it depends on the eel. Eel sauce is sweet but that's not always made with actual eel XD But most of the time you have eel it's with eel sauce, so it does come out sweet. Kinda has the texture of anchovies only less prickly and it's not that salty. I tend to only have eel on sushi, minus the glass eels from Spain. Eel goes well with fruity garnishes :3

And I like pizza, but I don't like red-sauce pizza XD There's this killer pizza a place (Mellow Mushroom, it's a chain so I know some of you will know it) by my house makes that makes me very happy. Olive-oil based, steak, artichokes, mushrooms, and goat cheese. I like specialty pizzas XD Can't stand "plain" pizza, so looks like I'm fairly alone here.

Speaking of artichokes, roasted artichokes <3

Hawaiian pizza is delicious though! (light on the red-sauce XD) Caprese pizza is delicious, too. I've had some delicious Hawaiian omelettes before, too. White American cheese (I don't like American cheese, but white isn't too bad, and is really good with this omelette), pineapple, ham cubes. Good stuff.

But yeah, Cuban family here, so pork, which is my love after seafood, fruit (mostly mangos, plantains, and avocados), some seafood (although the variety I love is fairly random seeing as with Cubans its mostly fish, namely cod XD), and lots and lots of beans and rice. Funny enough I'm not a huge lover of beans and rice. I like it, but don't go crazy over it.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:59 am
Profile WWW

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I hate beans D: the only kind of beans I like are jellybeans and string beans. I love, love good rice, though. I'm really picky on it, though. I don't like sticky rice much, but I like it, as the koreans say, "so light it'll fly away". Meaning dry enough that if you blow it, it'll move lol I also like it with teriyaki, on the rice.

I like some kinds of specialty pizza too :3. As long as it's not the "gourmet" kind that they use as an excuse to put things like peanut butter and stuff on it. I'm allergic, but even if I wasn't, still nasty hahaha

PS WHO LOVES STRAWBERRY SHOOOOOOOOOOOORTCAAAAAKE

send me great quotes you see on wmb and i might make them ~beautiful and inspring~

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:16 am

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

ERMEHGERD STAWBERRY SHORTCAKE.

Not my favorite dessert but still damn good! My favorite fruit are plums though, followed closely by peaches and pears. It's really hard to find non-sour strawberries where I am D:

And yeah, teriyaki sauce be awesome. One of my favorite sauces. I love love love Asian food in general though.

And Turkish and Greek food... mmmm.

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:37 am
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Almost every night of my life, I would have a bowl of a random flavor of ice cream for dessert. The most common flavor was chocolate chip. Something I used to do was I would try to turn it into more of soup by holding it up to the kitchen light. Even back then I was pretty tall, so I didn't even need a chair.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!

Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:41 am

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

FEZeldalord12345 wrote:
Almost every night of my life, I would have a bowl of a random flavor of ice cream for dessert. The most common flavor was chocolate chip. Something I used to do was I would try to turn it into more of soup by holding it up to the kitchen light. Even back then I was pretty tall, so I didn't even need a chair.

ICE CREAAAM :rave:

I like Sherbets ice creams, cookies-and-cream, and peppermint ice creams. Lol, my brother used to do the soup thing, too.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:14 am

Woman of Letters

WMB Addict

WMB Addict

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I like soupy ice cream too, but I'm not always patient enough to wait for it to melt quite all the way.

I'm relatively tolerant of fruits and vegetables. I love just about all kinds of berries, lettuce, even without salad dressing, brocolli and cauloflower make me very happy.

Anything too piquent is a no though. I prefer to not feel like my mouth is exploding, so nothing spicey: no peppers, no garlic, and no spicy herbs or seasonings. Even more than a little pepper will make me cringe.

As for seafood, I haven't had much of it, because my mom hates it, but what I have had I like. Shrimp I particularly remember enjoying on the occasion I got to try it.

Something unusual about my taste is I like very little added flavor to things. I don't even like ketchup.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:53 am

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Oh yeah, there's something for me to add to my seafood list; calamari! I can't believe I forgot seafood I had during my graduation dinner. O.o I always make sure to get calamari whenever it's an appetizer. No other seafood comes to mind, though, but I'm definitely open to trying it.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next