View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New Foods You've Tried 

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post New Foods You've Tried
I don't know about you guys, but there's a lot of food I've never eaten. When I was a kid, I never bothered trying anything new to eat. I stuck to the same bread and dairy products until I was a teenager. Even then, I've still barely expanded my horizons when it comes to different foods. What about you guys? Is there anything you've recently tried eating?

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:23 am

Eternally with Midna

Midna's Clergy

Midna's Clergy

I finally tried caviar a couple months ago at a sushi place. My friends ordered a particular sushi roll that had green and red caviar on top. I'd been wanting to try it for years so I had one and it was not bad at all. Kinda salty as everyone would tell you caviar is. When you bite into it you feel all the caviar eggs popping all at once in your mouth so that part feels kinda weird for a sec. Biggest thing I think is just getting over knowing what caviar is. But I'd encourage anyone curious to try it though sometime if you get the chance.

Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:34 am
Profile WWW

The Corvid Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

I tried mochi, a Japanese treat made using rice based dough and a filling of some sort. I've tried several different kinds that I've been able to find at the local grocery stores and I've found I really like chocolate ice cream mochi, a sort of fusion of Western and Eastern desserts.

Curiosus quasi Corvus

korppi8 x ravens/crows forever!!!!

EVERYTHING IS MORE EPIC IN CAPS!

Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile WWW

The Wonderful LPer

Lord of Let's Plays

Lord of Let's Plays

Badges:

Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: New Foods You've Tried
Last night, I tried oranges for the first time. My diversity in fruit is non-existent, having only eaten bananas, which I enjoy. With oranges, I enjoyed them. Although, they felt really awkward to eat. It felt like I was biting into packs of orange juice, which is what I was doing when you get down to it. I liked it, but it felt awkward compared to most foods I eat.

Actually, this is the mouthful: "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow...FIRE!!!"

I now have a Twitch account, so if you want to see me take on challenging games, click below!
http://www.twitch.tv/fezeldalord12345

Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]