View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Design a Dungeon #1 

Humans Find Such Fascinating Ways to Waste Their Time.

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Added! I'm really glad there seems to be a lot of interest :3

-Edric, on the subjectivity of "evil"

Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:54 pm
Profile WWW

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

GRAAH! Now I more ideas and want to to the lore! At this rate, I may as well work on a full-blown dungeon.

If I were to do the lore instead of the item, can I still implement the item and (mini)bosses, and whatever else I may come up with?

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay site.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

That's a good question, Chaos. I think it'd be better if you didn't get super detailed when it comes to adding in items/bosses/etc... just because then you're falling too much into mixing categories. But some mentions in passing should be ok? It's really hard to judge that without knowing how detailed you are/what you're writing, which obviously I can't know until judging week...

Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:59 pm
Profile WWW

Midna was my life.

Midna Fanatic

Midna Fanatic

So I'll be going for the Dungeon Map Item Lore. I'll try to not be too detailed with the other assets but rather focus on the history (and narrate a bit of Link going through it).
Sign me up for lore! I'm probably going to end up switching 10 more times before signups are done :lol:
Just kidding.

Lament the old days, where everyone was excited for news of Midna being in Hyrule Warriors, and times before that... And now, it's just dust. Unfortunately, all good things are bound to come to an end.

But new good things always have an opportunity to spring up. Where there was WMB, before it truly found its end, a few members moved to a new site, created by our own. DnDarknuts, a Zelda-based roleplay site.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:25 pm
Profile WWW

Dont look here

Bearer of the Elements

Bearer of the Elements

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

Post Re: Design a Dungeon #1
What you could do is place where you would want items and bosses to be (duh) and place what you would want to be in these chests (dungeon item for ex) and give it a name, such as a bow, and for the bosses, you could name what type of boss it is, like how the boss in Arbiters Grounds was super gimmicky (using only the spinner) but still fun or be one that focuses on swordplay, but must first be weakened by a shit from a bow.

Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:28 pm

Welcome to The Twilight...

Midna Devotee

Midna Devotee

Sign me up for dungeon item design please!

I will never forget Midna. Till they day I die, Midna will be forever alive in my heart.

Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:16 am

Soul Collector

Soul Collector

Badges:
ImageImage
Usergroup Bars:

Hey guys, technically sign-ups were supposed to close today, but everyone has gotten pretty busy (including myself) so I'm going to go ahead and extend the sign-up time. I'm not sure how far I'll be extending it... after things slow down for some people I may be able to give a better estimate, but it'll be extended by at least another full week!

Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

Xenoblade X

Serious Business

Serious Business

Badges:
Usergroup Bars:

I'd like to drop from the contest please. It's just not going anywhere for me and my interest in it is completely lacking now. Don't get me wrong though you did a fantastic job coming up with this contest as pretty much anyone can participate it's just that I have no interest or motivation to do it anymore and haven't had since it pretty much came up. So yes. drop me from the contest please and thank you.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2